Football (Soccer) Player?

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Today Bucc decided that the kids were having far too much fun playing with the ball, so when they turned their backs he was in there and had a real good time with that ball, so much so that he wouldn't let the kids have it back. LOL

football.jpg

31.jpg

He was having a real good time.

Michael

Jan 24, 2006
Media
Pennsylvania, USA
Parrots
Australian King Parrots
Lesser Jardines
Senegals
Red Bellied
Moustache Parakeets
Green Cheek Conure Mutations
Peachface Lovebirds
Scarlet Chested Parakeet
Painted Conures
Military Macaw
Bucc certainly looks as if he's having a great time.
I don't know if I missed it or if you ever posted it, but how old is Bucc?

Michael

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Michael said:
Bucc certainly looks as if he's having a great time.
I don't know if I missed it or if you ever posted it, but how old is Bucc?

Michael

Oh he was having a brilliant time, the kids weren't too happy when he wouldn't let them have the ball back though' :D

Bucc was 1 on 27 January,

MKay

Jan 25, 2006
Media
Ohio
Parrots
Pionus, YNA, WB caiques, quakers, goffin, lovebirds, GC conure, parakeet,
We have friends that have a Greenwing. Every night, Carmen Miranda (the GW) plays catch with the husband; it's a before-bedtime ritual. I can't get my amazon to play with me, but he sure likes to run away with a whiffel ball! Heck, it must be a personal problem for me. I can't get my dog to play fetch, either. :22:

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
MKay said:
Heck, it must be a personal problem for me. I can't get my dog to play fetch, either. :22:

When Jess was younger she would run after the ball then sit and guard it, until we came and got it. Guess she thought she had run for it, so we should too!!! LOL:16:

Alison

Jan 19, 2006
Massachusetts
Parrots
B&G Macaw, CAG, Moustache Parrot Quaker, 4 Tiels, 2 Keets
Those are great pictures. Why am I not surprized that he wouldn't give back the ball..:D ;) I love your Bucc!

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Luke, my son, has been looking for that ball all day, well since he got home from his football game, we've had the house upside down and nothing. When I was putting Bucc to bed for the evening, I found it, hidden in with his veggies, it really looked like he had buried it under all the veggies. LOL. I took some pics so I'll get them posted tomorrow.

Most Reactions

Latest posts