And so it starts.........

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Yeah, I use that on both Bucc and Kito, Kito took to it really well, and loves all his extra head scritches, Bucc on the other hand, guess what he wants his treat to be............ the clicker. Got very confusing when he did manage to get hold of it, Kito would put his head down for head scritches and I'd have to get there quick to give them to him. :D Never been so worn out, all that running round.

Minzer84

Mar 14, 2007
Massachusetts
Parrots
Iggy- YCA
Yea, I'll ask him about it. Turns out he had a cancellation tomorrow, so Iggy and I are going in from 12-2:30 to see him...missing some work, paying a ton of money, he better know what he's talking about :p He's been on some t.v. shows and whatnot (Dr. Nicholas Dodman), so I'm hoping that means something. :D

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
We'll be thinking of you both, Let us know how you get on tomorrow.

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
Hey thats no problem Christy, Bucc can come too.
Just a thought...

I couldn't do that to you Peta, I know what your boys mean to you ... they can't both be with me ... you would miss them too much!

Yeah, I use that on both Bucc and Kito, Kito took to it really well, and loves all his extra head scritches, Bucc on the other hand, guess what he wants his treat to be............ the clicker. Got very confusing when he did manage to get hold of it, Kito would put his head down for head scritches and I'd have to get there quick to give them to him. :D Never been so worn out, all that running round.

Here's a sight ... Bucc getting ahold of the clicker *click...click....click* Kito looking at momma looking for scritches ... Bucc chewing on the clicker *click ... click ... click* Kito doing something that he isn't supposed to be doing getting the click reward ... boy this scene is really funny!! :18::18:

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Here's a sight ... Bucc getting ahold of the clicker *click...click....click* Kito looking at momma looking for scritches ... Bucc chewing on the clicker *click ... click ... click* Kito doing something that he isn't supposed to be doing getting the click reward ... boy this scene is really funny!! :18::18:

Thats exactly how it is, and wouldn't ya know when Bucc get hold of that clicker that is the time Kito is doing everything he shouldn't. :eek: I even tried giving Bucc a clicker that didn't click, but he wasn't having any of that. :D Now its usually stuffed up a sleeve (I used to keep it in my pocket, until Bucc found it)

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
Give him time, he'll find it again ... just like foraging for his favorite treat ...

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Yeah its something when you have to keep the clicker on you, but have to move it round ALL the time. :D

Most Reactions