TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
Well, since you get to do it so infrequently then I will let you get away with it ... ok, but to get back on topic ... when are you meeting with the behaviorist?

Minzer84

Mar 14, 2007
Massachusetts
Parrots
Iggy- YCA
I have to call and make an appointment on Monday, but I'm leaving on Friday for Utah for like 12 days, so probably after I get back. He's my last hope. :(

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
Please do not expect an instant change overnight after the behaiovists ... you know what is really upsetting to me is that on the other forum that i get information on there is a guy who would know exactly how to handle your situation, I only wish I could get your plight out to him, he is so amazing with his birds ...

Minzer84

Mar 14, 2007
Massachusetts
Parrots
Iggy- YCA
Well of course I don't expect it to be instant...but I would appreciate progress...

::Gasp:: Tex, OTHER forum? Does such a thing exist?? Anyway, is he like unreachable or something? And if he was reachable...would he come stay at my house and fix Iggy like the Dog Whisperer?

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
No, he's not 'unreachable' ... he's not a 'behaviorist' so to speak, but he rehabilitates birds and then rehomes them with the original owners and modifies their (both the bird's and the owner's) original behavior. No, he would not come to your home and stay with you ... I am sure that there are like 3 simple things that you are doing incorrectly with Iggy that could be fixed very quickly ... and I am sure that everything will be OK after speaking with the behaviorist ... anyway, I am outta here ... it's been a very long day! Night Minzer!

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
:D :D You guys are too much. :D :D

I think that there is at least 3 things that we all do "wrong" with our fids, especially when they are younger and its a first bird. (heck I'm still making mistakes with Kito, just different from the ones I made with Bucc)

NicoleN

Jan 15, 2007
Media
Michigan
Parrots
Sisqo & GiGi-DYH & BF Amazons

Snow & Blue-Budgies
ok, but to get back on topic ... when are you meeting with the behaviorist?

HAHAHAHA....Yeah..so back on topic....Peta those are GREAT pics of Bucc & Kito. I think this has been asked before, but when will Kito's eyes start looking more 'mature' like Bucc's?

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
They are starting to turn now, they are more grey now rather than black. they will now start to get lighter all the time, and in a couple of months you should be able to see the difference even in pics. :( I do love the dark eyes and wish they would kinda stay this way.

Redballoon

Dec 24, 2006
Unrelated to any post.
img8414ym1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
img8469rd4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
img8449io8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
img8471qi2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
testing out the macro on the old Canon Camera.

Most Reactions