Jun 11, 2007
South Carolina
Parrots
one Male red-sided Eclectus
four parakeets
seven cockatiels
two cats
two chinchillas
Oh my goodness, what a sweetheart! I'll admit I have a soft spot for cockatoos..I love the affection. But I must resist, I already have a baby:)

karen

Nov 9, 2006
scotland
Parrots
one orange wing
Honey
well even I felt broody looking at those picis...they sure mature quick..remember baby Kito pics now the fun has begun. Lookforward to ur tales of joy and not so joy;)

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
well even I felt broody looking at those picis...they sure mature quick..remember baby Kito pics now the fun has begun. Lookforward to ur tales of joy and not so joy;)

Yeah Baby Kito, oh wasn't he sweet, or am I just biased, anyway he is now a right royal baby pain in the a**e Kito. :D

Quick get your baby home and don't under any circumstances allow him to grow up. EVER :D :D

OP
2turtles

2turtles

Feb 12, 2007
Media
I'm new to this whole 'projectile poop' thing... but that's the worst it gets.... right?

Redballoon

Dec 24, 2006
How is my boy (lesser Corrella) related to the baby in this thread?
is there a Family tree anywhere?
img8321qr6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Skippah is 8 months old now but doesnt look as robust as that baby.
I have a remarkably low knowledge of the bird families.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
I have a remarkably low knowledge of the bird families.

That may be, but you certainly know your guy very well, and thats the main thing.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Thought for a moment you were going nuts Red, I didn't see no question. When I looked properly there it was. Yes I know I'm still having blonde moments. :D

I'm new to this whole 'projectile poop' thing... but that's the worst it gets.... right?

Well until the hormonal stuff kicks in. then they can be a bit hard to handle, (thats not to say that everyone of them turns into the devil, and I don't have toos so I'm not going on experience here) But I think that if you are able to read your guy well then it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Redballoon

Dec 24, 2006
Sorry peta,
My question relates to the bird family tree and where Skippah and this Goffin fellah meet on said tree.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Ah right, um, I'm sure I would have seen it eventually with a bit more prompting. :eek: Have to have a look at some of my sites I'll get back to you on that one.

Redballoon

Dec 24, 2006
Take your time Blondie.
I dont need any excuses to whack in some new pix,...minutes old.
img8446xp1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Are we sick of seeing his face yet?

Redballoon

Dec 24, 2006
6 out of 10.
No pictures.
Now I have to work my brain.

My guy is here.
Bare Eyed
Little Corella
(Cacatua sanguinea)