View Single Post
Old 08-20-2019, 07:22 PM
Parrots:
Neotropical Pigeon - "Skittles" (born 3/29/10) Cockatiel - "Peaches" (1995-2015) R.I.P. Budgie - "Sammy" (1989-2000) R.I.P. Budgie - "Sandy" (1987-1989) R.I.P.
Thanked 2,019 Times in 1,018 Posts
Skittys_Daddy is on a distinguished road
Re: Skittles goes *you know where* tomorrow!

Quote: Originally Posted by saxguy64 View Post
Where in Auburn? It would be great to have someone local in a pinch. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post names on here. Either way, please let me know who it is. I wasn't aware of anyone near us.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Its the "Auburn Animal Center" on Center St. in Auburn. I don't know who the doctor is because I've never been there. The lady that replied to my email told me they do 'wellness exam's for $52 and they do wing/beak/nail trims for $50-$60 depending on the size of the bird.

The nearest "certified avian vet" to where I am is the Animal Hospital of South Gorham (which is where I take Skittles). They are extremely knowledgeable there and even do surgeries on avians. I don't know if the one in Auburn has a CAV or just a vet with 'some knowledge' of avians. But for those who only have the Auburn option, its better than nothing. Here is a link to the AAV website, just click on the "Find a vet" button on the right and enter your zip code and mile search. https://www.aav.org/

I have no sense of humor because my humor makes no sense.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Skittys_Daddy For This Useful Post:
Allee (08-21-2019), dhraiden (08-22-2019), Laurasea (08-20-2019), saxguy64 Supporting Member (08-20-2019), Scott  (08-20-2019)