Bucc the Brat

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Bucc is being a real brat today, eversince I let him out and why, because I went into town today to get some lunch bits for the kids going back to school tomorrow and he took the hump. If he can't get his own way then the brattish behaviour comes out. Phoned the Vets up a couple of days ago to get a wing clip organised but unfortunately he is away for a week or so, family berevement. I will not take him to see anyone else so until he comes back the little sod is going to be a brat. I'm thinking of doing it myself........... Start at the neck and cut along wing line, see I do know what I'm talking about.:04: No I dare say he's not that bad, but he he has forgotten all the dos and remembers all to well the don'ts lol. At the moment he is sat on the top of the door and trying like mad to demolish it, Ha we've Bucc proved it. LOL:jumping40

sunconure

Aug 24, 2005
Media
Albums
Cedar Park, TX
Parrots
sun conure girls: Allie & Kira
Alliee turns into a brat too when she isn't clipped! It's really funny bc she knows she can get higher than my and she seems to laugh in my face about it...it's rather cute

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
sunconure said:
Alliee turns into a brat too when she isn't clipped! It's really funny bc she knows she can get higher than my and she seems to laugh in my face about it...it's rather cute

I agree it is rather cute, until you have an appointment to get to and they wont go in, they won't come to you or anything. Then you end up very frustrated.:(

Alison

Jan 19, 2006
Massachusetts
Parrots
B&G Macaw, CAG, Moustache Parrot Quaker, 4 Tiels, 2 Keets
If he can't get his own way then the brattish behaviour comes out.

The joys of having parrots. :D

I agree it is rather cute, until you have an appointment to get to and they wont go in, they won't come to you or anything.

Yup, and better yet, the joys of flighted parrots. :D

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Aint that the truth. I do wonder what he'll get up to when he has his clip and everytime I think about it I feel awful and then I don't want it done. Then again I can't have him thinking he rules the household, it's gonna be fun.

:29: I agree Alison they joys:29:

Most Reactions

Latest posts