Unnecessary sqwarking!!!!

reformed_raver

Jun 16, 2007
how comes, both birds will be sitting doing what birds do then all of a sudden one will start making the loudest and horribleist squwarking noise and wont stop. put the bird up in his room still going at it,sometimes for around an hour or so? how can this be stopped? i dont mind the loudness but it goes on for so long!!:mad:

birdcrazy

Oct 6, 2006
Media
Orlando, FL / Austin, TX
Parrots
Misty ~ Cockatiel,
Sidney ~ Jenday Conure,
Paulie ~ Blue Crowned Conure
Sometimes birds scream out of pure happiness! Just like kids squealing at a park or doing something fun LOL I know it is annoying Some times SIdney screams just to let the world know he's happy to be alive. What kind of birds are we talking about?

OP
R

reformed_raver

Jun 16, 2007
i have 2 CAG`s. i love them to bits and dont mind the noise they make but sometimes it lasts for ages

pheobus

Jun 14, 2007
Media
All three mie will do it sometime during the day!they do it in the morning and in the afternoon.I've read this is naturally happening in the wild to gather all together at night to get ready to sleep and in the morning to see if everyone made it through the night.There is little I can do with my birds..The tiel and the rosella are not so loud, but the amazon :eek: .. :D

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Kito will do this through pure joy when he is flying, when he starts Bucc will start then they start to see who can get louder than the other :eek:

Try talking to them in a quiet voice, this will stop my 2 for a while, just so they can hear what I'm saying.

They also do this first thing in the morning and in the evening.

How is the biting going now?

birdcrazy

Oct 6, 2006
Media
Orlando, FL / Austin, TX
Parrots
Misty ~ Cockatiel,
Sidney ~ Jenday Conure,
Paulie ~ Blue Crowned Conure
to me the teils nare the most annoying! Daisy will start chirping then SIdney will join in and Daisy will make the smae chirping sound over and over instead ov varying it like Sidney

Most Reactions

Latest posts