Smart Grey!!

Dave

Jan 30, 2006
Pennsylvania-USA
Parrots
1 pet CAG--1 pet TAG--1 pet YC Macaw--2 pet Quakers--3 prs of breeder greys--not pets
Peta
FANTASTIC!!!!!---He's really a big mouth at heart. He looks terrific when he's playing with that pencil. Looks like he was getting real pissed off every time it was tossed. So funny. My Smokey goes through those long winded ramblings that sometimes lasts for about 5 to 7 minutes.
You did a great job getting all of those videos put in like that. I wish I knew how to do that. Great videos there;)

Oh yeh----Well, of course he's a smart bird. You own him, right??---Dave

Alison

Jan 19, 2006
Massachusetts
Parrots
B&G Macaw, CAG, Moustache Parrot Quaker, 4 Tiels, 2 Keets
I couldn't get the clips to play, but the pictures are cute.

Michael

Jan 24, 2006
Media
Pennsylvania, USA
Parrots
Australian King Parrots
Lesser Jardines
Senegals
Red Bellied
Moustache Parakeets
Green Cheek Conure Mutations
Peachface Lovebirds
Scarlet Chested Parakeet
Painted Conures
Military Macaw
Gotta say...nothing smarter than a Grey! (and I don't even have one!)

Michael

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Dave said:
Peta
FANTASTIC!!!!!---He's really a big mouth at heart. He looks terrific when he's playing with that pencil. Looks like he was getting real pissed off every time it was tossed. So funny. My Smokey goes through those long winded ramblings that sometimes lasts for about 5 to 7 minutes.
You did a great job getting all of those videos put in like that. I wish I knew how to do that. Great videos there;)

Oh yeh----Well, of course he's a smart bird. You own him, right??---Dave

Dave wish I could say that he did belong to me, but no, that is just a site that was pointed out to me, well guess I'll have to put up with my CAG telling me how bad I look and what a naaasty mum I am for not letting him eat all the things that are not good for him. Well I know he loves me really. Also wish I could put things like the videos together but I'm not that clever!!! I wish

Most Reactions