Thread: Aviary Life
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 06:42 AM
Parrots:
Eclectus, CAG, BH Pionus, Maximilianís Pionus, Quakers, Indian Ringnecks, Green Cheeked Conures, Black Capped Conures, Cockatiels, Lovebirds, Budgies, Canaries, Diamond Doves, Zebra Finches, Society F
Thanked 8,752 Times in 3,553 Posts
SilverSage will become famous soon enough
Aviary Life

I know this thread is currently lacking in birds but breeding season is here so donít worry! They are coming!

Iím home, I missed my son more than I can even describe.

Clara is off the CPAP but back on a nasal cannula and needs to slow her breathing and use her whole lungs rather than breathing fast and shallow.

Her sugars are improving! Her D20 drip had been decreased from 14 to 8, but got bumped back up to 9. We will see if she has been lowered at all when I get to the hospital this morning. Once she is weaned off of that the central line can come out and then we can hold her more than once a day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Anansi  (11-10-2019), Jen5200 Supporting Member (11-08-2019), Laurasea Supporting Member (11-08-2019), Scott  (11-08-2019), TiredOldMan Supporting Member (11-08-2019)