Gross!!

darkchi

Dec 6, 2006
Albany, NY
Parrots
Cricket -C.A.G
Ok, I let her out of her cage and of course she let a real juicy one drop, and it happens to land in a way where is drips and leaves a trail all the way down the cage.... she then waddles as quick as she can to where is first lands and tries to eat it of course I am like "EWWW, NOOO" :eek:
so I go and grab a paper towel to clean up her mess.... and of course its worse than I thought and has the texture of wet playdo :( ew
And my little smart ass is saying her new word over and over while I pick up her little disaster... can you guess what that word is... yup "Yummy.....yummy....yuuuummy.... yuuuummmmmy"

bleck:rolleyes:

birdcrazy

Oct 6, 2006
Media
Orlando, FL / Austin, TX
Parrots
Misty ~ Cockatiel,
Sidney ~ Jenday Conure,
Paulie ~ Blue Crowned Conure
LOL SIdney just let a huge one out my dad came running and was like is he ok and I was like yep he's just been in his cage 5 hours and holding it for when you let him out:)) we got one of those clear mats to put under office chairs for their cages today :) cuz newspaper looked kinda bad and when it got wet it runs.

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
we got one of those clear mats to put under office chairs for their cages today...

I use clear shower curtains (or liners) significantly less expensive and you can cut them to fit the perfect area that you need ...

This morning I let Mac out of his cage and I was getting ready to take a shower when he let his morning one roll right down my bare back ... :eek::eek: ... this was after five minutes on the playstand and I thought that he didn't need to go ... How is it possible that THAT MUCH comes out of that little green bird?? :rolleyes:

OP
darkchi

darkchi

Dec 6, 2006
Albany, NY
Parrots
Cricket -C.A.G
lol you should try to have a bigger sized bid, its like WOOH, did the dog do that?? :D

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
:eek: I hope she didn't mean it literally :D

I also use shower curtains cheap and cheerful, :D

pheobus

Jun 14, 2007
Media
:18::18::18: absolutely lovely birds! very funny stories both!thanks guys, you made my day!

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
And wait till you've just washed your hair and then they go in that. :eek: :eek: Lovely !!!!!!!!

birdcrazy

Oct 6, 2006
Media
Orlando, FL / Austin, TX
Parrots
Misty ~ Cockatiel,
Sidney ~ Jenday Conure,
Paulie ~ Blue Crowned Conure
the reason we use the chair mats is you can vacuum right over them and not have to worry about the vacuum eating them :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts