My Guys

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Well the boys have been getting closer and friendlier toward each other and I have always missed the pictures I was in one place the camera in another :( But a few mins ago everything was very quiet :eek: I decided to go investigate camera in hand and I got the shots that I've been waiting for. I'll upload them in a min and get them posted asap. I'm just so excited that they weren't up to no good, (usually when they both go this quiet they are up to something not good.) what a shock it was to find them sitting together and just watching me. :D Can ya tell I have no faith in the boys at all.

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Okay here they are, over 2 posts

This is relaxing
2706073.jpg

Give us a scritch mate
2706075.jpg

No way you give me one
2706074.jpg

Say what!
2706077.jpg

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Ow go on, I'll give ya a kiss
2706078.jpg

I'll think about it.
2706076.jpg

Oh thats nice, bit close to the eye tho' mate.
27060710.jpg

Oh yeah just there you got it.
2706079.jpg

You'll have to excuse the top of the door, Bucc has decided that is a great place to wipe his beak after strawberries/pomegranates.

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Thanks Red,

Chi,
haha yeah thats great peta, glad they are getting along and staying out of trouble

Yeah, staying out of trouble, them two ha, its just that on this occassion I was wrong. Most other times they're up to no good and getting in sooooooooooooo much trouble its unbelievable. :D

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Thanks guys, I must admit tho I'm getting worried, all day they have been acting like this no trouble whats so ever, :eek: They're plotting something, I can feel it. :D

pheobus

Jun 14, 2007
Media
Maybe they are planning how to be naughty boys when mama turns her back... :rollingba ;) Atleast they do not attack each other like mine :16: :D

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Well not today anyway. But believe me they have their moments. :D Luckily the little spats are more because one of them wants some alone time and don't last very long at all.

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Mojo the magnificent Maximillian Pionus; Cecil the clowny Senegal; and, Timothy the shy, fearful Parrotlet
Oh mercy, Peta, what lovely (well mannered) boys you have. Oooo, how they snuggle to one another is just awesome! Thanks, thanks for the pictures!!

TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
Glad to see that the boys are getting along well, FINALLY -- and as we have said before YOU KNOW they are plotting against you ... when you go to sleep at night they are having meetings as to what and how they are going to get you back! :;): sleep with one eye open Peta ...

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Oh mercy, Peta, what lovely (well mannered) boys you have. Oooo, how they snuggle to one another is just awesome! Thanks, thanks for the pictures!!

:18: :18: Believe me when they are like this, its the time to worry.

when you go to sleep at night they are having meetings as to what and how they are going to get you back! sleep with one eye open Peta ...

Oh believe me Tex I do I really do. They have even taken to sitting next to each other in their cages talking through the bars, when I go over to them they stop the chatter. :eek:

Thanks all, I love em anyway. No matter what their up to. :20:

Most Reactions

Latest posts