Kiwi aka: Dr. Destructo

Alison

Jan 19, 2006
Massachusetts
Parrots
B&G Macaw, CAG, Moustache Parrot Quaker, 4 Tiels, 2 Keets
Kiwi has a bad habit of breaking the bars on her cage. She has discovered that if she works at it enough, she can break the bars off where they are welded, which doesn't make me very happy considering how much that white powder coated wrought iron cage cost me. I am forever trying to wire it back together, because I only have a small welder, I do not have a mig welder, which is what you need to weld wrought iron. She stuck her head out and proceeded to remove and destroy the dimmer switch. I am just happy that she couldn't quite reach far enough to grab the outlet and get hurt. Eventually I want to get her another cage, but right now, being I'm out of work, I can't do it. Her next cage will not be welded in that manner, it will be the one that the bars actually go into the corner supports so there is no way for her to snap them off....I hope...:rolleyes:

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Thank goodness she didn't get the power outlet, blimey get a parrot and they get rid of any money worries, you just don't have any money. Hehehe

OP
Alison

Alison

Jan 19, 2006
Massachusetts
Parrots
B&G Macaw, CAG, Moustache Parrot Quaker, 4 Tiels, 2 Keets
blimey get a parrot and they get rid of any money worries, you just don't have any money

Now that there is the truth! :rolleyes:

Most Reactions

Latest posts