Senegals
Red Bellied
Moustache Parakeets
Green Cheek Conure Mutations
Peachface Lovebirds
Scarlet Chested Parakeet
Painted Conures
Military Macaw
They are magnificent birds, Peta. Thanks for the share.
Did you take the time to watch the videos? They are worth a look.

Michael

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Yep Michael, I watched the videos, but can't hear any sound on putor at the mo, was there sound as well? Will just have to take another look when putor is up and running properly.

I have to say though that the hyacinth is one magnificent bird, and if ever I win the big bucks I'll have one of those:04:

Alison

Jan 19, 2006
Massachusetts
Parrots
B&G Macaw, CAG, Moustache Parrot Quaker, 4 Tiels, 2 Keets
I love the Hyacinth Macaws. They are beautiful birds (and they are my favorite color ;) ). I have seen a couple up close at a pet shop and at the Zoo, but I never had anyone dump one at the shelter.......gee, I can't imagine why. LOL They are my ultimate dream bird, even though I will never have one.

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Oh yeah, I love em but like you I'm never likely to have one:17: Hubby has said that if ever he earns enough money, then he'll buy one for me!! Guess that means I won't be getting one then.

sunconure

Aug 24, 2005
Media
Albums
Cedar Park, TX
Parrots
sun conure girls: Allie & Kira
That is my dream bird....for when I build my own home after I finish dental school, get married, and pay off some school loans I am going to design a house with the ultimate bird room....if you are at tailfeathers or at the perch and have seen the ultimate cockatoo room, that is where I got my desgin. I will have to make a clearer drawing and scan the bird room....it's going to be amazing.
But like I said...I have a ways before I go off building my own home...I am only 16:) but dreams and ambition don't hurt

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
sunconure said:
...I am only 16:) but dreams and ambition don't hurt

Thats very true Emily, its always nice to have dreams and ambition. I haven't been 16 for quite a while now (have a daughter who is 15) but I still have dreams and ambitions. Hope all yours come true for you.

Alison

Jan 19, 2006
Massachusetts
Parrots
B&G Macaw, CAG, Moustache Parrot Quaker, 4 Tiels, 2 Keets
I am only 16 but dreams and ambition don't hurt

Never give up on those dreams of yours!

I haven't been 16 for quite a while now

Neither have I, but now my dreams are more like fantasies that will likely never come true. :( But I keep dreaming anyway, you never know. ;)

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Alison said:
Neither have I, but now my dreams are more like fantasies that will likely never come true. :( But I keep dreaming anyway, you never know. ;)

Isn't it funny that the youngsters have dreams, us we have fantasies LOL:04:

Michael

Jan 24, 2006
Media
Pennsylvania, USA
Parrots
Australian King Parrots
Lesser Jardines
Senegals
Red Bellied
Moustache Parakeets
Green Cheek Conure Mutations
Peachface Lovebirds
Scarlet Chested Parakeet
Painted Conures
Military Macaw
Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waitingto be born.

---Dale Turner

justwingingit

Nov 28, 2009
Media
New Port Richey, Florida
Parrots
Macaws: Hyacinth, B&G's, Greenwings, Scarlets, Blue Throated. Afr Grey, Cuban Amazon, Caiques, et al
After 15 years, I finally own a Hyacinth named Talara. She is wonderful!!! Besides being downright gorgeous, they are very loving and clownish. Sometimes she can be a bit naughty, but all is forgiven when she rolls on her back and laughs. I fed her out from 2.5 months old and she will be 2.5 years old on December 16. Her favorite toys are a cardboard box with colored blocks, a phone book and a large pinata shredder. She loves to chase the dogs and look at herself in the mirror. Also, she is a great watchdog. When a stranger comes around or a car comes in our neighborhood, boy does she let everyone know! Thank you for the pictures. Hyacinths are a joy and I do adore mine. In case any of my other birds read this, I love you to death too!:blue:

dakisgirls

Sep 10, 2009
U.S.
Parrots
I have a blue and gold macaw along with an indian ringneck parakeet.
Absoulutely AMAZING. Such beautiful birds.

antoinette

Supporting Member
Jul 6, 2009
Media
Sunny South Africa !!!
Parrots
African "Grey"
"Mishka"
Male
7 Years old
The Macaw's are beautiful birds, magnificent.
The video was great and mind blowing really enjoyed it.

Follow your dreams Emily, if you believe you can achieve

ONE DAY WHEN I "WIN" THE LOTTO
I WILL BUY YOU ALL A BIRD OF YOUR DREAMS :)
Fly everyone for a get together and have a bird party!!!

Great to dream, you never know what's in store
Take care

Most Reactions

Latest posts