Goodnight

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Bucc had been out since about 9.00am today and has been really helpful :eek: Then after all my work was done he had a play and talked to the birds in the garden, in fact, it's been a busy day for him. Usually he will not go to bed before 8.00pm but tonight he came over to me saying "night night mum love ya" and this was at 7.00pm. I thought he was telling me to go to bed, but no after a while he flew off to Errol and Flynn and said "night night" then he took himself up to see Gemini and Leo said again "night night", I went to get him and brought him down. He must have got fed up cos the next time I looked he had taken himself to bed and pulled the cage door shut. This is the second time this has happened now and he doesn't come out anymore even thou the top door is still open,

Well I guess when we are tired we go to bed, so he had just done the same thing. Hehehehehehe

sunconure

Aug 24, 2005
Media
Albums
Cedar Park, TX
Parrots
sun conure girls: Allie & Kira
:eek: He closes the cage door himself.....Well...when I get a grey in the future I will be sure to teach it to close the door!

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Oh he knows what he wants, I didn't even teach him this it was something he has picked up himself. LOL

Alison

Jan 19, 2006
Massachusetts
Parrots
B&G Macaw, CAG, Moustache Parrot Quaker, 4 Tiels, 2 Keets
That is so sweet how he says night night to everyone before turning in for the night. He sound like a real character. Greys are awsome birds and so darn intelligent.

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
If he thinks he's being ignored he will get in the cage and close the door and get up on his swing, then when I go over to the cage and say Bucc wants sleep, night night then, he will soon move, guess he got what he wanted. LOL

Most Reactions

Latest posts