A Machine That really Works Well

Dave

Jan 30, 2006
Pennsylvania-USA
Parrots
1 pet CAG--1 pet TAG--1 pet YC Macaw--2 pet Quakers--3 prs of breeder greys--not pets
I'd like to share something if you don't mind. I finally came across the ideal air purifier for people who own birds, or people who have allergies, asthma, emphsema and chronic Bronchitis and also, the most common problem in a house which is constant dust which accumulates even though constant vacuuming is done. I've been searching for a long time for a unique purifier, finally found it and I purchased it. It's very different than the different types of hepa filters. I've seen it in action. The manufacturer is very well known for making heavy duty machines that do a great job in all areas of cleaning. This machine works on a different principal than other purifiers. He constantly advertises his products on TV. The price is great because it's a bit cheaper than the different types of Hepa filters. A couple of other items are free with a purchase. There's a try out period. Honestly, this product is worth looking into.

This is the link-----ORECK.COM

Look for-----ORECK XL PROFESSIONAL AIR PURIFIER, SIGNATURE SERIES MODEL.

Dave

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
That looks really good and its a good price as well, free gifts as well, how can you go wrong.

Let us know how well it works when you finally have it delivered. Looks good though.

Michael

Jan 24, 2006
Media
Pennsylvania, USA
Parrots
Australian King Parrots
Lesser Jardines
Senegals
Red Bellied
Moustache Parakeets
Green Cheek Conure Mutations
Peachface Lovebirds
Scarlet Chested Parakeet
Painted Conures
Military Macaw
I've seen the infomercials for this air cleaner and it does look like it does a good job.
I fear to tell all of you that I use an air cleaner that is supposed to kill my birds. I have one on each floor of my home. No birds dead after about 10 years of these air cleaners, but I guess it could happen yet. ;)

Most Reactions