Speaker cable

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Bucc finally found my speaker wire, just before xmas so we had to put up all pvc pipe to hide them. Since then he has been working on them and I thought we had made it so parrot proof, how wrong can you be. Today we had to go out and buy all new corner parts as he had totally demolished the ones we originally put up, exposing the wires. :18: I think we have finally got him beat by getting complete units and threading the wires through them then screwing them to the wall. If ever you need to find a weak point in work that you have done, let a grey find it for you. LOL.

People say that to buy a grey is so expensive, wait till you get them home they will cost you more. They can find all the things that you think you have hidden so well, and weak point will be found out in a matter of days, if not sooner. LOL Well you gotta love the little darlings :smile015:

What has your parrot found that you thought you had hidden really well, come on there must be something!

Alison

Jan 19, 2006
Massachusetts
Parrots
B&G Macaw, CAG, Moustache Parrot Quaker, 4 Tiels, 2 Keets
Parrots = self contained demolition experts who will travel, have their own tools, and can prove that no job is too big or too small for them. :D :D

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Aint that the truth, LOL everything that Bucc can reach or land on has been reinforced. :D

Most Reactions

Latest posts