Bird Fair/ Clean cages/ New toys/ and updated pics :)

birdcrazy

Oct 6, 2006
Media
Orlando, FL / Austin, TX
Parrots
Misty ~ Cockatiel,
Sidney ~ Jenday Conure,
Paulie ~ Blue Crowned Conure
I was combining so many threads I put it here - feel free to move it if you want.

So I went to the Bird Fair it was AWsome!!! got a pic of some baby greys just for Peta!- Got a great deal on toys came home and cleaned cages and took pics of everyone and so you can see my updated set up.

first clean cages

newbirdsjuly012.jpg

newbirdsjuly010.jpg

newbirdsjuly011.jpg

Last edited:
OP
birdcrazy

birdcrazy

Oct 6, 2006
Media
Orlando, FL / Austin, TX
Parrots
Misty ~ Cockatiel,
Sidney ~ Jenday Conure,
Paulie ~ Blue Crowned Conure
Now I got ALL THIS for FIVE DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
newbirdsjuly004.jpg

the cockatiel show and bird fair
newbirdsjuly003.jpg

newbirdsjuly001.jpg

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Why would ya do that to me, Now I want another baby, :D doesn't seem that long ago that Kito looked like that, now he's got to that age of being what I call the "Baby Brat" :D He thinks he knows it all.

I'm so glad you had a good time at the bird fair, its lovely to hear that birds look good, so many times I hear about birds looking terrible at bird fairs, Its always so nice to see the birds looking so well and clean.

Eclectica

Oct 8, 2006
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Dory - Cockatiel
Wow i wish we had bird fairs here, i would spend like crazy!!! Love the pic of daisy on the swing, i just love that birdy, dont know why theres just something about her.:D

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Mojo the magnificent Maximillian Pionus; Cecil the clowny Senegal; and, Timothy the shy, fearful Parrotlet
So great to hear you had such a grand time at the Birdie Fair!! I have yet to attend one. Hear they are fantastical fun. And, WOWIE, you got some great bargains!!

Doesn't it feel wonderful to get our fids' cages all sparkling cleaned and spiffied up? I always dread powerwashing time, but after it is all done and my fids are perched happily in clean digs, I always get a warm feeling inside. :D

Thanks for all the pics! And, awweee, the lil baby Greys ... maybe someday, maybe someday. (A gal can wish, yes??). ;)

Most Reactions