TexDot33

Bird poop and baby poop
Dec 26, 2006
Media
New Hampshire USA
Parrots
15 year-old Sun Conure: Hamlet &
14 year-old Green-Cheeked Conure: Mac
just don't show him the recipt ... OR you could buy him a BIG SCREEN TV and he won't care! :D

meghanxx4

Feb 1, 2007
Media
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
|Cockatiels:Tara and Shylo|
Budgies:Fresca and Domino|
Senegal Parrot: Kayto|
Oh god those rope things are EXPENSIVE! they are WAY cheaper just to make btw. Im gunna have to agree with tex, just dont show him the receipt.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Oh boy, they are great,

Don't show him the receipt, buy him the big screen tv and cook him his favourite dinner. :D By that time he's probably guessed its expensive but he won't care quite so much. :18: :18: :18:

OP
Deanna

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Mojo the magnificent Maximillian Pionus; Cecil the clowny Senegal; and, Timothy the shy, fearful Parrotlet
Ok guys (of COURSE, gals! LOL) ... I am most definitely not going to show him the receipt (that is OUR little secret, yes??!).

I've cooked him his fave dinner ... and he wants a day off tomorrow to fish and relax; so, without hesitation, I've told him that he deserves it--go and ENJOY yourself!!

Meghan, if only I had talent like you!! How great that would be. But, I'm all thumbs and am not very creative ... I could learn from you, that is most definite!

Edit Post: And, yes, Peta!! I think these are fabulous! I think that my fids will really enjoy themselves and play to their hearts content!

karen

Nov 9, 2006
scotland
Parrots
one orange wing
Honey
My computer wont show the pictures...what is it ..will I want one ?

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
My computer wont show the pictures...what is it ..will I want one ?

Definately. :D

When you click on the link at the top of the page do you get a message that says
"Internet Explorer has blocked this website from displaying content..................... . Click here for options" click in the yellow band and then click on "Display on Blocked Content"

That should let you see the pictures.

OP
Deanna

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Mojo the magnificent Maximillian Pionus; Cecil the clowny Senegal; and, Timothy the shy, fearful Parrotlet
Definately. :D

When you click on the link at the top of the page do you get a message that says
"Internet Explorer has blocked this website from displaying content..................... . Click here for options" click in the yellow band and then click on "Display on Blocked Content"

That should let you see the pictures.

Thanks Peta ... I'd forgotten that the site had blocked content on it. Karen, that should do the trick for you ... I've copied and pasted below the description of this Rope Climbing Grid ... I got the Medium size hoping to accomodate both Cecil and Mojo, both.

The Get a Grip™ provides a climbing and playing environment
that most emulates a natural forest or jungle.
Made of untreated Abaca*, this climbing grid can
be hung or draped and it's configuration changed as often as you like.

Your bird can climb, play, go in and out of the spaces
and create their own games, all the while exercising
their body and mind, with the grid providing secure footing

While actively playing with toys, leaves and branches and
treats that you have hung on the grid. your feathery companion
will feel safe and secure. With your imagination, the applications
for fun and exercise with the Get a Grip™ are endless

Doesn't this sound like way too much fun for da birdies?? :D

Most Reactions

Latest posts