Pictures from where I walk my dog

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Mojo the magnificent Maximillian Pionus; Cecil the clowny Senegal; and, Timothy the shy, fearful Parrotlet
My goodness, what beautiful pics!!! So green and lush ... all over! (I live in the desert, green is beautiful and envied here!). Correct me if I am wrong, your dog is an (strawberry hued) Golden Retriever?? What is his/her name? What a very beautiful little spirit!! :smile015: Thanks so very much!!

OP
indigo

indigo

May 20, 2007
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
Serenity & Pix and their kids Jade & Tango (Peachfaced Lovebirds) and Bonnie (Budgie)
Yes, shes an auburn colored golden retriever and her name is Terra. :) Yes, very lush and green :) ... we have had allot of rain and hot sun lately, and I think that helps. :)

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
Mojo the magnificent Maximillian Pionus; Cecil the clowny Senegal; and, Timothy the shy, fearful Parrotlet
Yes, shes an auburn colored golden retriever and her name is Terra. :) Yes, very lush and green :) ... we have had allot of rain and hot sun lately, and I think that helps. :)

Ooooh, Terra, what a fitting, fitting name! Iffen you might, can you spare a rain drop or two? ;) I am melting in the drought and the wildlife and ecology suffers so here! :( ... just a smidgen of moisture would be ever so welcomed!

OP
indigo

indigo

May 20, 2007
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
Serenity & Pix and their kids Jade & Tango (Peachfaced Lovebirds) and Bonnie (Budgie)
Well, when it rains for days on end next time I will bottle some and send it to you lol .... or ar least think rainy thoughts your way ;)

meghanxx4

Feb 1, 2007
Media
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
|Cockatiels:Tara and Shylo|
Budgies:Fresca and Domino|
Senegal Parrot: Kayto|
i am so confused right now. Your talking about a dog and yet theire a bunchof weeds and plants in the pictures.

OP
indigo

indigo

May 20, 2007
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
It's WHERE I walk my dog meghanxx4 ... and actually she's in a couple of the pictures. I live near Green Timbers (Surrey) but thats not GT, very similar but closer to where I live.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
That is very beautiful, and relaxing looking, bet your dog loves his walks there.

can you spare a rain drop or two?
Deanna, over here we've had so much rain just lately that I can definately spare enough to turn your desert green. :D

karen

Nov 9, 2006
scotland
Parrots
one orange wing
Honey
ooooh loverly/ now off to remind myself how to post picis...my dog walk and riding bit will be posted in a bout a week

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
I would post pics of where my dog walks, but bless her she can only just manage to get to the garden now :( Then she needs to rest before she can make it back again. :D

Deanna

Jun 25, 2007
Media
Colorado, USA
Parrots
I would post pics of where my dog walks, but bless her she can only just manage to get to the garden now :( Then she needs to rest before she can make it back again. :D

Bless Jess' sweet little heart; I'll bet she loves her garden walks ... :smile015:

I'm looking for jugs to send you, Peta and indigo, iffen you might fill them full of rain, I'll pay return postage!! :D

meghanxx4

Feb 1, 2007
Media
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
It's WHERE I walk my dog meghanxx4 ... and actually she's in a couple of the pictures. I live near Green Timbers (Surrey) but thats not GT, very similar but closer to where I live.

OMG! You live by surrey! I live in North Van.

OP
indigo

indigo

May 20, 2007
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
lol yes... I used to live near 41st and Knight Street - last summer - now I'm out here (I prefer not here) :) ... Now I am between Guildford Mall and the skytrain ... easy to get away!! lol

meghanxx4

Feb 1, 2007
Media
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
lol yes... I used to live near 41st and Knight Street - last summer - now I'm out here (I prefer not here) :) ... Now I am between Guildford Mall and the skytrain ... easy to get away!! lol
Oh cool. I always go to that mall when im with my grandma. She lives in white rock so that's like the only good mall that's relatively close to her.

OP
indigo

indigo

May 20, 2007
British Columbia, Canada
Parrots
:) ... I live right up 104th from there, on the west side of the superstore

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Wow that is so cool you two living nearby,

With us Brits (All 2 of us, are there anymore of us out there) Karen lives one end of the country and I live the other end. Couldn't get much further apart really. Hmmmmm time for more business card drops I'm thinking.

karen

Nov 9, 2006
scotland
Parrots
one orange wing
Honey
We need some sort of teleportation device. Now that would be cool. It would be like "The Fly" If it went wrong wow a hybrid ot red and Skippah....tee hee sorry got mental picture.
I managed once to superimpose my husbands face on to my dogs body. Then made posteer advertising a cross breed free to good home Dam retriever Sire unknown. Oh how we all laughed .........and how my husband didnt.:eek:

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Oh, Karen you have me in stitches. Hmmm wonder why you poor hubby didn't laugh. :confused: :D

pheobus

Jun 14, 2007
Media
How cool! :D
Just for you ofcourse, you laughed a lot!:18:

I once thought to do it with my mother but on second thoughts I decided she would be very mad at me afterwards...:D

Most Reactions

Latest posts