View Single Post
Old 11-17-2020, 03:10 AM
Supporting Member
Parrots:
B&G Macaw, Galah, 5 cockatiels, 50 billion and a half budgies. We breed and do rescue. Too many to list each individual's name and age etc, but they are each individuals and loved dearly.
Thanked 3,149 Times in 1,077 Posts
bug_n_flock is on a distinguished road
MBS strikes again, or perhaps it's just my bleeding heart acting up

Goodness gracious, would you look at this inappropriate housing! Obviously a very lot of care and effort went into creating this beautifully awful housing. I didn't have the heart to look away... I emailed the poster and said we are very interested in the 3 birds but not the cage, that we had spares on hand and we are experienced bird owners. Hopefully the seller doesn't have aomeone contact looking to buy all. I hope I can get these birds out of this housing. I didn't feel it would be helpful to inform the seller about the many issues with this diy cage, they are trying to sell the birds, what good would a lecture do? We don't want to spend 250$ on a cage we would definitely not use, and I hope that doesn't cause them to pass us by... cross your fingers.

I have had some limited experience around parrotlets, but have never owned one myself.
Attached Thumbnails
MBS strikes again, or perhaps it's just my bleeding heart acting up-20201117_025716.jpg   MBS strikes again, or perhaps it's just my bleeding heart acting up-20201117_025733.jpg   MBS strikes again, or perhaps it's just my bleeding heart acting up-20201117_025820.jpg   MBS strikes again, or perhaps it's just my bleeding heart acting up-20201117_025906.jpg  

Follow our adventure:

http://www.parrotforums.com/incredib...our-flock.html
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bug_n_flock For This Useful Post:
Laurasea Supporting Member (11-17-2020), SailBoat Supporting Member (11-17-2020)