View Single Post
Old 11-18-2020, 09:07 PM
Super Moderator
Parrots:
Fang (9yo (ab)normal grey cockatiel), HRH Crown Princess Lilly Pilly (purple-crowned lorikeet gotcha date 28 Oct 2018) & Valentino (budgie, gotcha date 14 Feb 2019 at approx 6mo)
Thanked 24,747 Times in 6,259 Posts
LaManuka is on a distinguished road
Re: Seeking experienced parrot owner in/near New York to adopt two conures

Hello there CellarDoor709 and welcome to the Forums. I'm sorry for the circumstances surrounding the need to rehome your conures.

Please note that as you do not as yet have the requisite number of posts (20), and because our rules do not permit the publication of personal contact details on the open Forum, our members will be unable to contact you directly. In the interim, interested parties may forward a message to any of the Moderator team (our names appear in purple) and we will forward the messages for you.

You seem like you are already willing to take some very responsible and proactive steps in rehoming your babies. Unfortunately we are often targetted by new, and sometimes non-genuine, members who are continually scanning for opportunities like these, and in view of that, may I please refer you to the following sticky....

Things To Keep In Mind When Rehoming.

Thank you for joining, and I wish you the very best of luck finding a great new home for your little ones

"Words speak us more than we speak them.” Hercule Poirot (He may be fictional, but he’s my favourite “Belgian upstart”!)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LaManuka For This Useful Post:
AmyMyBlueFront Supporting Member (12-02-2020), Anansi  (11-19-2020), CellarDoor709 (11-18-2020), Flboy (11-19-2020), Scott  (11-19-2020), Terry57  (11-19-2020)