I've been very spoilt.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Yesterday, Sunday, was Mothers Day here in the UK, and kids made me some beautiful cards, and I had some real lovely presents, then to top it off Hubby ordered a Chinese Meal for us all, So that I wouldn't have to cook. It was really lovely. Then today, Hubby came home from work early and took us out to a garden centre with Pet store, We were in heaven, we are easily pleased, me with the pets and him with the plants. They had some wonderful Amazons there, little lovies, etc. The nice thing was the birds all had nice big cages with toys in them, all the staff would talk with them all as they passed and stroked them. No Greys I'm afraid :mad: but I think poor hubby would have had a fit. Whenever I go to these places for toys, food etc I always seem to come out with a couple more fids, lol. Not this time I was very good, I think I must be up to something :04: After we had a really nice day, hubby then took me out to lunch. It seems so long since we've been out without the kids. I have been totally spoiled in the last two days, not too sure what I've done to deserve it but it has been a great weekend.

We are having some serious weather here at the moment, really high winds and absolutely pouring down, guess we do need the rain.

Hope you all have a good day/evening.

Alison

Jan 19, 2006
Massachusetts
Parrots
B&G Macaw, CAG, Moustache Parrot Quaker, 4 Tiels, 2 Keets
I'm glad you had a nice Mothers day and that you are getting spoiled by hubby. :D

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
sunconure said:
Speaking of bad weather...we are under severe thunderstorm/hail storm warning.....loud thunder!!

Oh thats not good. Hope it soon passes for you Emily.

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Oh blimey, fingers crossed that doesn't happen. I can only imagine what it is like to cope though a Tornado.

Thinking of you all over there.

Most Reactions

Latest posts