ho hum what next

karen

Nov 9, 2006
scotland
Parrots
one orange wing
Honey
Have borrowed a friends PC.
Started the new Year wi a bug ,wee ill girl....Hard drived knackered need new one.......Dish washer fekt water all over kitchen.....reversed into tree stump to day:(

but a little joy as Roxy has mastered and repeated...perhaps for the last 13hrs ARRRRRRRRRRIBA....and like any good scot she is rolling her Rs.I suspect the families great excitment will wane as time goes by.
Oh well '07 another year of character building.

And I dont know about cousins over the pond but it has rained for months here. Anyone got pattern for an ark? My horse had webbed hooves.At least with using the aviator harness on Rox i know Ill be able to fit her with aqua lung.
She still hates getting it off though. 1st time was like putting hands but in a blender. Still a matter of great skill but improving. Has anyone had a bird that
managed to bite through one. Ok I feel better now I hve had moan:eek:

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Hi Karen, I have the aviator for Bucc, and he has tried everything to get out of it WITHOUT success I have to say. He has chewed it and pulled it but it has stayed put and whole. :D I would recommend them to anyone.

Yep, down South we have had rain here for months. :mad: Today it is blowing a gale as well as being really dull and grey.

If it makes you feel any better I am having putor probs as well, have had the engineers out but I think its got to go to the workshop, so I will be putorless soon I think. Will have to pinch my sons so I can get on here. :D

Way to go Roxy, thats brilliant, she'll soon be talking up a storm. (scuse the pun) :eek:

darkchi

Dec 6, 2006
Albany, NY
Parrots
Cricket -C.A.G
I can't wait until Cricket learns a word... but I have a funny feeling it won't be one of the words I have been trying to get her to say, most likely something off her radio or her TV. (spoiled she is)

OP
karen

karen

Nov 9, 2006
scotland
Parrots
one orange wing
Honey
Well.......computer fixed at cost of £257:( Dishwasher fixed ...under guarentee:) BUT MR fix it broke the pipes under my sink SOOOO cant use said sink Or dishwasher OR washing machine and no plumber till next week.

Hurumph..Just heading off to the river to beat some clothes and rinse the dishes...see ya:rolleyes:

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Hurumph..Just heading off to the river to beat some clothes and rinse the dishes...see ya:rolleyes:

:D How did the river trip go Karen. I hope that you get everything sorted out soon. Its no fun making that trip down to the river in this weather :rolleyes:

slayor

Jan 1, 2007
Media
HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI HI I'M TIRED EVERYBODY ON THIS FORUM IS FROM SOMEWHERE COOL MI IS SO SMALL I MEAN ENGLAND NEW YORK TEXES SCOTLAND ETC. *SIGH*
OH i HAVE 200 EURO
ya know the smiles at the right side of the page click more, some of them are cool

Last edited:
OP
karen

karen

Nov 9, 2006
scotland
Parrots
one orange wing
Honey
YYYESSSSS I am back in the 21st century.
Running water, drainage, emails car running. A wee bit nervous about relaxing..but 2 months ago it was the central heating so I think we have covered most areas of stress..........or have we.........

OP
karen

karen

Nov 9, 2006
scotland
Parrots
one orange wing
Honey
Ps Slayor. Wot do u want to do with ur 200 euros.
Are u making an offer?

Most Reactions