Bucc Pictures.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
I treated myself to a new camera which came yesterday, Already the cat and dogs run and hide everytime I pick the camera up :D so today Bucc was my victim, oh I mean model and look at how pleased he was with that idea.

First here he is coming out after having his veggies
101734.jpg

Getting a little fed up.......................
101711.jpg

Maybe if I play she'll go away.................................
101735.jpg

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Okay the play thing didn't work, what if she thinks I'm tired................
10178.jpg

She's still here, how about if she thinks I'm asleep.
10177.jpg

Notice the eye, he's keeping his eye on me, and whenever I walked away he would start playing and talking, then when I went back with the camera, he would close his eyes. Think he's trying to tell me something? Well this was the last one of about 100 taken today. :D

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Yeah a real comedian. :D I'll have another play tomorrow, maybe I can sneak up on the little guys.

Alison

Jan 19, 2006
Massachusetts
Parrots
B&G Macaw, CAG, Moustache Parrot Quaker, 4 Tiels, 2 Keets
Those are nice pictures of my favorite bird!!! I'm glad to see that Bucc is still up to his old tricks and antics! Keep lovin him!

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Hey you know me Alison, its a running battle of wills here, but yeah I still keep loving the rogue, even though I lose out to him almost every time. :D

How are all your crew doing. I'll have to email ya one of these days and have a chat about everyone. Hope your Mum and Meaghan are doing okay.

Most Reactions