Star

Alison

Jan 19, 2006
Massachusetts
Parrots
B&G Macaw, CAG, Moustache Parrot Quaker, 4 Tiels, 2 Keets
From a pet shop I worked at many years ago. She had cherry eye and was marked for euthanasia.

Birds_007_op_800x600.jpg

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
What a pretty girl your Star is. You can almost see the smile on her face. Do they all get on well.

OP
Alison

Alison

Jan 19, 2006
Massachusetts
Parrots
Fortunately they all get along very well, so I can change around who rooms with whom, without anyone getting upset. As far as I can tell, they are all females, except Chance.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Oh that is great that they get along so well. What a lucky guy chance is, LOL, lets see if I remember correctly, Chance is the little guy with the splayed leg?????

OP
Alison

Alison

Jan 19, 2006
Massachusetts
Parrots
Yes, Chance has the splay leg that wasn't corrected soon enough and it was too late when I got him, the hip was set. Originally I didn't think it was set, but I was wrong.

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
I was looking at chance's picture again, and I was wondering, how many people would just have put them to sleep, rather than give them a chance. Your little guy looks really happy, so it just goes to show that with a little love they can get on.

Errol my Rosella, has got two deformed toes, one on each foot, but he does just fine. They are twisted round and curved upwards, so it looks like he has only 3 toes on each foot.

Most Reactions

Latest posts