Work work and more work!!!!

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Hi all, haven't been around much lately as I've been inundated with work, so its been work work and more work just lately. What has everyone been up to lately?

Come on tell us all about what you've been doing with your time.

I'm just nosey really, and as I've not been doing anything exciting just thought I could join in with you guys. lol

Alison

Jan 19, 2006
Massachusetts
Parrots
B&G Macaw, CAG, Moustache Parrot Quaker, 4 Tiels, 2 Keets
Hey Peta, Not much up here to report I'm afraid. My daughter is off from school this week, so I have just been hanging out with her. My mom is going in for surgery tomorrow. Severe carpel tunnel on both sides, but she's only having one side done at a time. This should get interesting around here, I can't drive well with my nerve damage, and now she won't be able to drive either......guess its a good thing I just got 200 pounds of bird food in. It may be awhile before we make it out of the house to get to a store again. Hands are numbing up again, gotta go. Take care everyone. :)

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Hey Alison, enjoy your time hanging out with Meghan.

Whishing your mum luck with her surgery.

Its a good job you got all the bird food in. I can just see it now poor Meghan pulling you and bird seed home on a sled. lol.

Take care thinking of you all.

Alison

Jan 19, 2006
Massachusetts
Parrots
Whishing your mum luck with her surgery.

Thanks Peta, surgery went well.:)

I can just see it now poor Meghan pulling you and bird seed home on a sled.

Now that would be an interesting and amusing sight wouldn't it! :D

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Please take the camera with you. I would love to see it. lol.

sunconure

Aug 24, 2005
Media
Albums
Cedar Park, TX
Parrots
sun conure girls: Allie & Kira
I havn't realy been on here lately either. I have had AP tests all this week along with the end of the year and trying hard not to be TOO lazy! HAHA! RIIIGHT. Well....I havn't been on the computer much except to talk on AIM for a little bit and then off on another adventure.

Alison

Jan 19, 2006
Massachusetts
Parrots
Please take the camera with you. I would love to see it.

Well, unfortunately THAT photo opportunity didn't happen! I thought maybe I would be in that boat trying to get 200 pounds of chicken feed to my house, but my friend had her son pick it up and deliver it to me. Maybe next time. LOL :D

SunConure, I hope you did well on your tests! :)

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Emily, hope your tests went well and you did good.

Alison, Oh that would have been so cool to see, but guess its better that your friends son delivered it to you. Not such hard work for Meghan, pulling you AND all the food.

Most Reactions

Latest posts