Hello!!

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
WCAG1.gif

Hi Lori, nice to have you join us, always nice to have more Grey owners, I also have a Grey, he's the one in the picture, he's now going through the terrible twos, :eek: so less than perfect but I love him anyway.
Look forward to hearing more about Diego and seeing lots of pics.
Join in and have fun.

Love the Profile pic you have of Diego, Looks a real sweetheart.

OP
toxinsmile

toxinsmile

Nov 5, 2006
Regina Saskatchewan Canada
Parrots
Congo African Grey
You are right! I should introduce my turkey as well.
...Lets see Diego doesn't live in a "cage" so to speak. The set up that he has is a bit difficult to describe, so i'll try and post a picture some where. It is homemade with a tree attached to a kennel. There is no door on it, he is free to go back and forth as he pleases. He can keep himself occupied when i'm at work with no problems and will go to bed on his own (in the kennel)

He can say alot for being so young, he was a year september. "whatcha doing?" "where's the duck...quack quack", "turkey!...goble goble goble", "yum yum is that good?", "dork!", "go nucks go!", "hello loser!", "gotta go to work?".
He likes to whistle the good the bad and the ugly intro, andy griffith, twinkle little star, and of course immitates a rooster, an owl, a robin, a whipporwill, my cell phone, door knocking, the microwave, kissy noises, and a falling sound with a splat at the end.

We live in an appartment with my chubby poodle named Simon, they adore eachother! He enjoys other people, he has never screamed, and is 100% potty trained. If i would like him to be quiet all i have to say is "nappy noo noo" and he will find something else to play with quietly.

perfect or what?!!:D

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
That is brilliant, He's such a clever boy I look forward to seeing pics of his set up. Maybe he can teach Bucc some manners :D He's being a real stinker at the moment. :rolleyes: lol

bill

Jul 2, 2006
victoria,Australia
Parrots
lorikeets and gc conures
Welcome Lori.Your little guy sound wonderful.I am so jealous of all you guys with greys. I should not complain I have a rainbow Lorikeet and she is beautiful. Talks heaps and is very playfull. Feel free to ask lots os questions and stuff. Have fun.:)

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Bill I love the rainbow lorries they are beautiful, I was fortunate enough to meet one in the summer and I could happily spent all day with that guy. He was so beautiful.

bill

Jul 2, 2006
victoria,Australia
Parrots
lorikeets and gc conures
I am right into lorikeets. Our girl is sweet but those droppings are nasty as. Luckily she is toilet trained though. They are very easily trained birds. They seem to want to learn. I guess that can be said for all parrots if you put the time in with them.:) :)

Eclectica

Oct 8, 2006
Media
South Africa
Parrots
Dory - Cockatiel
Hey there, - when your replying to a post, push the "paperclip", its next to a 'A' and a 'smiley face', a seperate window will open, and you can upload from a url or file from your pc. If it doesnt take the pic, go to "paint" and make it smaller before uploading again. When your finished uploading press the paperclip again and add it from there.

Had to figure that out too.LOL!! Im so dumb with computers, but i hope this makes sense, sorry if i go word for word but it usually works for me!:p

Let me know if your having trouble, im good at explaining detail and all!!!

Wilma!:D

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
Or if you have a photo hosting site like photobucket (or similar) you can use
insertimage.gif
and upload that way, Just copy the URL and enter it into the box that opens up. Very simple. Here's a link for photobucket.

http://www.photobucket.com

Most Reactions

Latest posts