Bucc Thinks...................

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
.......... that is is going to have a go at Flynn, one of my little guys, who is eating. He gets on her cage and slowly makes his way over to her. When he is face to face (or his face to her whole body) he sticks his beak through the bars as far as it will go, that is her cue, she starts lashing out at him looking very fierce, she manages to hit his beak with hers.......... What does my big brave boy do.............. run away. He flys over to me crying like the dogs do. I have to give him loves and cuddles. He never learns and back up he goes, she still has a go at him. In the end he leaves her to eat in peace. Flynn is the head of the flock and it seems that includes Bucc. I managed to get a picture for the size difference.
icon_lol.gif

buccrunningaway.jpg

Alison

Jan 19, 2006
Massachusetts
Parrots
B&G Macaw, CAG, Moustache Parrot Quaker, 4 Tiels, 2 Keets
What does my big brave boy do.............. run away. He flys over to me crying like the dogs do.

LMAO! That's so funny. Thanks for the laugh Bucc! :D

OP
P

Peta

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Sep 7, 2006
You'd better sit down for this one Alison. The day after that he went onto the Linnies cage, now you know how small they are, yep he was quite firmly chased away................. by the Linnie :18: :29:

Alison

Jan 19, 2006
Massachusetts
Parrots
B&G Macaw, CAG, Moustache Parrot Quaker, 4 Tiels, 2 Keets
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Way too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Most Reactions

Latest posts