Parrot Forum - Parrot Owner's Community

Parrot Forum - Parrot Owner's Community (http://www.parrotforums.com/forums.php)
-   General Health Care (http://www.parrotforums.com/general-health-care/)
-   -   African Grey died less 2-3 from when we received him (http://www.parrotforums.com/general-health-care/80129-african-grey-died-less-2-3-when-we-received-him.html)

ParrotGenie 04-15-2019 12:58 PM

Re: African Grey died less 2-3 from when we received him
 
Crooks always use scared tactics as threats and intimidation and legal recourse. It best never to back down as that how these crooks get away with what they do.

EllenD... I have the Hazleton, PA address, I didn't know about the Scranton, PA warehouse, but doesn't surprise me at all.

The bird flipping they did on Facebook and craigslist is how I linked them and found out about the Macaw scams her husband was pulling as well. They go back to 2008.

AfricanGreyCoco 04-15-2019 01:00 PM

Re: African Grey died less 2-3 from when we received him
 
Thanks for all this info:)

Coco questions again...His Band was blank no info. We paid $ 40.00 DNA test never received copy, now, per necropsy results he was male and old then 6-8 years old, she may knew he was male...

How can we get info on Coco's prior owner? is the company we paid for him has any obligation to provide it to Attorney General?

Could he be re-home? Adopted? and rescue? Can we put his picture around and request info from his prior family? We do this with dogs, Just curious to here, he was so sweet, and died painful death. We are glad he had care from one of best Vet Avian Dr here in Dallas.

ParrotGenie 04-15-2019 01:35 PM

Re: African Grey died less 2-3 from when we received him
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AfricanGreyCoco (Post 806763)
Thanks for all this info:)

Coco questions again...His Band was blank no info. We paid $ 40.00 DNA test never received copy, now, per necropsy results he was male and old then 6-8 years old, she may knew he was male...

How can we get info on Coco's prior owner? is the company we paid for him has any obligation to provide it to Attorney General?

Could he be re-home? Adopted? and rescue? Can we put his picture around and request info from his prior family? We do this with dogs, Just curious to here, he was so sweet, and died painful death. We are glad he had care from one of best Vet Avian Dr here in Dallas.


It a shame as likely Coco could have live longer, maybe his whole life if it wasn't for the stress, which likely overwhelmed his immune system and let it progressed to PDD,which is what took his life.

Yes birds with ABV can still live out full life if re-homed correctly to people willing to keep up with vet care and keep area clean as virus is shred through fecal matter and don't have other birds and kept in the same state. They won't be allowed to travel. Plus you won't as would stress them out. I have a friend has a 38 year old Macaw that has ADV and is healthy and had it for few years could have had ABV longer?

AfricanGreyCoco 04-15-2019 01:45 PM

Re: African Grey died less 2-3 from when we received him
 
Delta Representative called me back, very professional and he has Delta Veterinary on the phone. She the said same thing, even though they don’t request healthy certification from commercial per transportation it would not help Coco. What made Coco situation worse is that his diseases and stress with the trip, new location, new people. Combination of SEVERE ATHEROSCLEROSIS & PDD for a bird that appear to be old bird due to SEVERE ATHEROSCLEROSIS diagnostics, definite he would not survive this for long).

ParrotGenie 04-15-2019 02:09 PM

Re: African Grey died less 2-3 from when we received him
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AfricanGreyCoco (Post 806771)
Delta Representative called me back, very professional and he has Delta Veterinary on the phone. She the said same thing, even though they donít request healthy certification from commercial per transportation it would not help Coco. What made Coco situation worse is that his diseases and stress with the trip, new location, new people. Combination of SEVERE ATHEROSCLEROSIS & PDD for a bird that appear to be old bird due to SEVERE ATHEROSCLEROSIS diagnostics, definite he would not survive this for long).


His heart was failing as well. Wonder if original owner knew, or expected him to go to someone that wasn't going to resell him?

ParrotGenie 04-15-2019 02:39 PM

Re: African Grey died less 2-3 from when we received him
 
Did take her long at all to write a obviously fake review for herself

https://www.google.com/search?q=ana%...1758659eeea5,1,,,

kara Redd Foxx

10 reviews ∑ 1 photo
2 hours ago-
Ana parrots is the best place ! Especially if you are looking for high quality and healthy disease tested birds.. I’ve been a customer of hers for over 5 years ..

AfricanGreyCoco 04-15-2019 03:02 PM

Re: African Grey died less 2-3 from when we received him
 
That's is funny to see this, someone name Kara, who has hands that just looks like hers texts me few times regards this issues, and told me to back off, or will not say because of privacy ....

Even offered to help me buy new bird. I felt something was up. Kara Redd's hands looks a lots like the other kara...that called me (of course the Kara who called me i did checked her facebook pictures and this Kara and the other kara's hand look so similar), and was texting me a lots...hope she will not text me anymore.

AfricanGreyCoco 04-15-2019 03:20 PM

Re: African Grey died less 2-3 from when we received him
 
All this is crazy, but if we only talk and not take action nothing will happen...if any one here is, are, were hurt some how, or know the birds are in danger, need to report for BBB, Attorney General and also this site:
https://www.aphis.usda.gov/aphis/our...complaint-form

ParrotGenie 04-15-2019 03:26 PM

Re: African Grey died less 2-3 from when we received him
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AfricanGreyCoco (Post 806785)
That's is funny to see this, someone name Kara, who has hands that just looks like hers texts me few times regards this issues, and told me to back off, or will not say because of privacy ....

Even offered to help me buy new bird. I felt something was up. Kara Redd's hands looks a lots like the other kara...that called me (of course the Kara who called me i did checked her facebook pictures and this Kara and the other kara's hand look so similar), and was texting me a lots...hope she will not text me anymore.


Here another. If you going to fake review yourself the very least you can do is change the wording and styling and not make it obviously?

https://www.birdbreeders.com/breeder...urg-pa/reviews


Sara Sarrantos 5.00 / 5.00
Seminole, Florida
Ana was very professional and out of all breeders she has a gorgeous High Quality Bird Shoppe In PA.. I bought a African grey and a rose breasted cockatoo from her.. She shipped through delta and all birds are disease tested tame and healthy

ParrotGenie 04-15-2019 03:36 PM

Re: African Grey died less 2-3 from when we received him
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AfricanGreyCoco (Post 806788)
All this is crazy, but if we only talk and not take action nothing will happen...if any one here is, are, were hurt some how, or know the birds are in danger, need to report for BBB, Attorney General and also this site:
https://www.aphis.usda.gov/aphis/our...complaint-form


I going to need any proof like receipts, text messages, when you received the bird, conversation related to the transaction, plenty of pictures, vet reports. you have you can PM me. Also a good idea to PM EllenD.

I can't just do fake reports, or reviews as you can get into a lot of legal trouble, even as much as I don't care for theses people, has to be done correctly. I do have friends in U.S. Fish and Wildlife and FAA. If they even take it on but can try, but need as much info related to the transaction as possible?

EllenD is in your area and think she has connections as well, so your best bet as she dealt with them personally and likely from what she stated earlier, they are likely being investigated already,

The other thing you can do is take a pictures of vet report, sale receipt, travel details, cover up part of address and personal info then will be fine, you can do text conversation, just cover up phone # and upload them to imgur, copy direct link and use the picture link in forum tool and put link in, or put link in between "[IMG] insert direct link from imgu here [/IMG]" it is free. This will be way more effective as others may be able to chime in and maybe able to help, plus people can see proof as well. Just cover up part of the address and phone #. Pictures speak a thousand words and she can't dispute that then.

Here the site to upload pictures and host

https://imgur.com/


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.