Parrot Forum - Parrot Owner's Community

Parrot Forum - Parrot Owner's Community (http://www.parrotforums.com/forums.php)
-   Incredible Journeys; Bird Stories For Bird Lovers (http://www.parrotforums.com/incredible-journeys-bird-stories-bird-lovers/)
-   -   Kevin in Greytown 2.0 (http://www.parrotforums.com/incredible-journeys-bird-stories-bird-lovers/77093-kevin-greytown-2-0-a.html)

AmyMyBlueFront 11-07-2019 10:11 AM

Re: Kevin in Greytown 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SailBoat (Post 837075)
Quote:

Originally Posted by AmyMyBlueFront (Post 837067)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anansi (Post 837049)

Hahahahaha! High comedy! You tell 'em, Pete!

Prolly going off about something Mr Trump "tweeted" :04: Jim

Highly unlikely, as such interest in North America is rare in Eastern Africa. They have far more happening of important to concern themselves with America
politics.

I dunno there 'Boats...maybe Pete heard that The Donald wants to buy Burundi?? :eek: :58: :04:


Jim

SailBoat 11-07-2019 03:25 PM

Re: Kevin in Greytown 2.0
 
Still a very long stretch there Jim...
More likely Pete has had it with the patchwork electrical supply system, etc, etc, etc...

LeaKP 11-07-2019 09:09 PM

Re: Kevin in Greytown 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SailBoat (Post 837051)
Pete, a tool that Julio has long used is to limit questions by answering only single questions and cutting off rambling, multi-question by the News Media.
If that doesn't work, release both barrels. It's a method of opening a wide path that others fear to step into, but its counter to your efforts of temper control... :D
Congratulations on the new position.



Pete snagged his job when reading the resume, interviewers noticed his work as the translator during spicey news reports coming out of Washington. It was said no one could handle the spice like Pete!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inger 11-08-2019 01:52 PM

Re: Kevin in Greytown 2.0
 
Bumble says she would like a job in Pete’s department. She’ll be happy to sit at the desk next to his.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SailBoat 11-08-2019 05:35 PM

Re: Kevin in Greytown 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LeaKP (Post 837246)
Quote:

Originally Posted by SailBoat (Post 837051)
Pete, a tool that Julio has long used is to limit questions by answering only single questions and cutting off rambling, multi-question by the News Media.
If that doesn't work, release both barrels. It's a method of opening a wide path that others fear to step into, but its counter to your efforts of temper control... :D
Congratulations on the new position.

Pete snagged his job when reading the resume, interviewers noticed his work as the translator during spicey news reports coming out of Washington. It was said no one could handle the spice like Pete!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm, he handles the spice well. That may indicate a background link to a World far, far, away, as defined by the Series of Books and Movies of the Dune World and its spice mines. The blue is a likely connection.

We'll see how many SciFi fan are visiting this Thread

LeaKP 11-08-2019 08:14 PM

Re: Kevin in Greytown 2.0
 
Uhhhhh dunno what would pique his interest there. I think Pete is trying to calm down fake news! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inger 11-09-2019 12:46 PM

Re: Kevin in Greytown 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LeaKP (Post 837404)
Uhhhhh dunno what would pique his interest there. I think Pete is trying to calm down fake news! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



I think Pete wants more seeds.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AmyMyBlueFront 11-09-2019 03:00 PM

Re: Kevin in Greytown 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Inger (Post 837472)
Quote:

Originally Posted by LeaKP (Post 837404)
Uhhhhh dunno what would pique his interest there. I think Pete is trying to calm down fake news! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



I think Pete wants more seeds.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RK might once again be holding back on the millet...extortion? Doesn't concern him much,coz as far as I know CAG's aren't a big fan of the tasty treat like other addicts are.


Jim

LeaKP 11-09-2019 07:30 PM

Re: Kevin in Greytown 2.0
 
No Jim they put their shiny beaks up at millet. They prefer to use it in their conniving and bribing local officials.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anansi 11-10-2019 06:51 AM

Re: Kevin in Greytown 2.0
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SailBoat (Post 837391)

Hmmm, he handles the spice well. That may indicate a background link to a World far, far, away, as defined by the Series of Books and Movies of the Dune World and its spice mines. The blue is a likely connection.

We'll see how many SciFi fan are visiting this Thread

Hahahahaha! You know I always appreciate a good, nerdy sci-fi reference, Steven! Enough so that I'll even forgive you for mentioning that abomination of a movie in the same sentence with Frank Herbert's works of genius.

You know, days later and I still laugh at that pic when I see it.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.