Parrot Forum Header Left  
Go Back   Parrot Forum - Parrot Owner's Community > Classifieds > All other Wanted/For Sale

All other Wanted/For Sale Post here for all other types of For Sales and Wanted Items

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2020, 11:07 AM
Parrots:
Poochie - Green Cheek Conure Rupert - Jardines Parrot Beau - Black Labrador (couldn't leave him out:)
txdebbielong is on a distinguished road
Parrot Cages, Waynes Bottlebrush Stands, Air Filters and more

We're those crazy people that sold our house 3 years ago and started living/traveling full-time in our RV with our 2 parrots and dog. Well we kept a storage unit of everything we couldn't live without because we thought we'd land somewhere else in a year. We love this nomadic live and are not stopping.

So -- we're near Austin, TX getting rid of everything in our Storage Unit, which includes A LOT of AWESOME parrot things.

2 EZCare Cages
2 Waynes Bottlebrush stands (these are amazing)
1 Tweeter Totter Medium size bird
1 Java Wood Table Top Stand
1 Austin Air Purifier
1 Rabbit Air Purifier
Lots of perches, toys, toy parts, ropes etc.

Would love to make a great deal for someone that needs them and willing to pick them up (they take up a lot of room in the storage unit and I'm trying to find homes for all the big stuff ASAP so I can get to the rest

I've started an Online Auction here (I still have a lot more items to post)https://www.32auctions.com/organizat...egory&v=Parrot:

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me with questions!
Debbie
Attached Thumbnails
Parrot Cages, Waynes Bottlebrush Stands, Air Filters and more-screen-shot-2020-03-08-3.06.23-pm.png   Parrot Cages, Waynes Bottlebrush Stands, Air Filters and more-screen-shot-2020-03-08-3.11.05-pm.png   Parrot Cages, Waynes Bottlebrush Stands, Air Filters and more-screen-shot-2020-03-06-1.07.53-pm.png   Parrot Cages, Waynes Bottlebrush Stands, Air Filters and more-screen-shot-2020-03-05-11.10.18-am.jpg  

Last edited by txdebbielong; 03-09-2020 at 11:13 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to txdebbielong For This Useful Post:
Flboy Supporting Member (03-09-2020)

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Parrot Forum - Parrot Owner's Community > Classifieds > All other Wanted/For Sale