Parrot Forum Header Left  
Go Back   Parrot Forum - Parrot Owner's Community > Community > General Parrot Information

General Parrot Information Post here for general parrot related topics

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2019, 11:29 AM
Parrots:
Yoda, Green Cheek Conure - Trigger, Congo African Grey
Thanked 1,145 Times in 371 Posts
Squeekmouse is on a distinguished road
Re: I Have No Integrity

I would define a bird flipper as someone who knowingly passes on a bird with problems and misleads the buyer about the bird's age/health/problem/anything. At best, I would think a bird flipper is in it for the profit and does it a lot, buying a bird, teaching the bird to step up and tolerate handling, then selling to anyone.

OutlawedSpirit doesn't fit either one! She was asked for help, she is providing advice, guidance and training, and is being compensated for the time spent training. Sounds to me like a helpful, kind and friendly thing to do...

...besides which, didn't your coworker's parents ever teach them that it's rude to ease-drop and interrupt other people's conversations? didn't they ever learn that jumping to conclusions and insulting someone isn't acceptable behavior? didn't they ever learn that picking fights with a co-worker is just plain STUPID? If you could go back in time, you should have said to this rude, interrupter: "Better to be quiet and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove it." or the less eloquent version: "Nobody here asked for your ignorant opinion!"

Sorry.... just makes me MAD when people are so self-righteous and ignorant and make themselves feel like better people by attacking others.

Also, I agree with you and Bugs... posting here is like gathering with friends to chat about common interests: our beloved Fids.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Parrot Forum - Parrot Owner's Community > Community > General Parrot Information