Titan had a day trip!

riddick07

Dec 22, 2011
PA
Parrots
Blue & Gold Macaw (Titan) & Yellow Naped Amazon (Kelly)
Brought Titan over to meet my friends macaw yesterday! They are both from the same shelter but Archie left the shelter a few months before Titan arrived at the shelter. So they never actually crossed paths. They did well enough together for the first time. Archie wouldn’t allow Titan to sit on his playstand & Titan wouldn’t allow Archie near the box I brought over for Titan to play in:18: But otherwise they ignored each other! We have plans to do walks with them now that my friend has gotten Archie to wear a harness. Wanted to start getting them used to each other:D

EEGTKBX.jpg

DGBMzAF.jpg

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
You can never tell. When my Salty met Jim's Amy for the first time, it was like instant bro-mance. They litterally are inseparable, even to the point of giving a nip when we tried to split them up when its timeto go home.

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Aside from jealously guarding their turf, seems they got along reasonably well. I'll bet over time they'll warm up.

Most Reactions

Latest posts