Hello!

Dustydoodle

Oct 25, 2019
Hello bird lovers!
My husband and I currently live with an African Grey named Dusty. She is 21yro. and has lived with us since she was 6 months old. I was looking for her exact date of birth, but I can't seem to find her paperwork. Dusty lives with two dogs. We had an Umbrella Cockatoo for awhile but she died from being egg bound. The first time the vet was able to help her. The second time the house/pet sitter did not realize she was sick.

I enjoy birds of all types and have had guineas, peafowl, chickens, geese, turkeys and parakeets over the years.

Looking forward to reading about all of your feathered friends.

Scott

Supporting Member
Aug 21, 2010
San Diego, California USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
Parrots
Goffins: Gabby, Abby, Squeaky, Peanut, Popcorn / Citron: Alice / Eclectus: Angel /Timneh Grey: ET / Blue Fronted Amazon: Gonzo /

RIP Gandalf and Big Bird, you are missed.
Welcome to you and Dusty, thanks for joining the PF Family!!

Deep condolences for your loss of an eggbound Umbrella.

Laurasea

Aug 2, 2018
USA
Parrots
Full house
Welcomed glad you are here to share the good and the sad of parrot keeping. I too am sorry for your loss. I lost a beloved GCC if 17 years a little over a year ago. She hid her last illness so well I didn't know, I have her treats and head scritchs, went out to the garden and came back she was gone..I wish they weren't so good at hiding illness...
But the love of parrots lives on! And thanks to this forum I now weigh everybody to help catch any problems

GaleriaGila

Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 14, 2016
Cleveland area
Parrots
The Rickeybird, 38-year-old Patagonian Conure
Hello!

You sound like our kind of folks. Welcome to our Community.

I'm glad you found us!

9lhIlM0.jpg

Jen5200

Mar 27, 2017
Media
Albums
Washington State
Parrots
Baby - Sun Conure;
Tango - GCC;
Bindi - Sun Conure;
Stanley - Pineapple GCC;
Screamer “Scree� - Cockatiel;
Tee - Pineapple GCC; Jimmy - Cockatiel
Welcome to you and Dusty! Glad you are here :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts