Parrot Forum Header Left  
Go Back   Parrot Forum - Parrot Owner's Community > Community > Cages

Cages Cage related topics

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2019, 10:31 PM
Chirs633 is on a distinguished road
Which cage for Senegal or Pionus?

I am planning to get a Senegal or a Pionus soon. So I am looking into getting an appropriate cage. I am of the buy-once-cry-once school of thought. So I am hoping to get a quality cage that will last and is also most appropriate for my chosen parrot.

After doing some research, there doesnít seem to be a brand or cage that everyone recommends. And prices range pretty wildly. While higher price can often reflect higher quality, I know that isnít always the case. So these are the cages I was considering. I was curious to hear otherís experiences and if they think the quality justifies the higher price tag? If not, any alternative suggestions? Thanks in advance!!!

These are the cages I am considering:

Prevue Pet Products Wrought Iron Select Bird Cage 3151 - 36x24x66 (about $400)
Koloa Kavern Medium Double Playtop Bird Cage - 32x23x65 ($570 from birdcages4less)

Chris

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Parrot Forum - Parrot Owner's Community > Community > Cages