Looking to add a Male Eclectus to our family

Andreah1681

May 27, 2020
Raleigh, NC
We are searching for an affectionate, silly, talkative new family member 🦜
A male Eclectus seems to be a perfect fit for our family.
We want to make sure we find the one that would benefit most from our family.

About our birds family members
I have one daughter that is 15 years old.
An extreme animal lover.
She is also an active member of the FFA (future farmers of America)
We live in Raleigh, NC.
We have the sweetest most affectionate blind doggy that we adopted when we were living in Florida.
He LOVES all animals and is so extremely gentle.
I am an only child and as my parents are aging we have moved in with them.
They are extreme bird lovers!
My grandmother and my mother raised them all of my mothers childhood life. All different types of parrots.
We do not in ANY way plan to breed any!
This would strictly be a family pet.
I think it would be great company for my parents as well. They are retired and here at home 99% of the time.
I work from home as well.

With that said, It would be extremely rare for at least two people not to be at home at all times.
It may sound as if we have quite the house-full, but our home is fairly large with plenty of space for more love 💕
We have never had anything less but the most spoiled pets alive! Why shouldn’t they be? They are family! Just like family there are issues and obstacles that may arise.
But with a little time, patience and work, you overcome. Never turning your back or giving up.
This is something we firmly believe in.
Once we take on the responsibility we take care of everything that comes along with it.

Our Promise to you:
You can rest assured and trust that we will provide nothing less than the best for the bird that we bring in.

We truly hope you can see the love and care our family is dedicated to providing. Now and For a lifetime!

Thank you!
Andrea, Kaylee, Shawn, Grandma & Grandpa

OP
Andreah1681

Andreah1681

May 27, 2020
Raleigh, NC
Please email or text ...

Anyone interested in making contact with this member, please PM a moderator and we will put you in touch. Thank you :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Latest posts