4 way borbs

Sep 26, 2023
Media
Waukee Iowa USA
Parrots
Smokey | Athracite parakeet
Sky | cobalt, albino, yellow parakeet
Andy | Green texas clearwater
I love my birds with an iron fist. I wanna protect them. teach them. Let them know they are my children. Even if they might think of me as an overprotective parent, aren't we all a little. it's more important to over love them than under love them. so yeah I guess I just wanna say: love your birdie babies, cause even if they live 90 years they will die knowing that their owner loved them.

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
I love my birds with an iron fist. I wanna protect them. teach them. Let them know they are my children. Even if they might think of me as an overprotective parent, aren't we all a little. it's more important to over love them than under love them. so yeah I guess I just wanna say: love your birdie babies, cause even if they live 90 years they will die knowing that their owner loved them.
You're in good company here, we all love and care about our birds just as much as you do 💝 Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

OP
4 way borbs

4 way borbs

Sep 26, 2023
Media
Waukee Iowa USA
Parrots
Smokey | Athracite parakeet
Sky | cobalt, albino, yellow parakeet
Andy | Green texas clearwater
You're in good company here, we all love and care about our birds just as much as you do 💝 Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay with us!
Thank you!!!:yellow1::blue2::green:🦆🦅🐥🐤🐔

Most Reactions