Devastated to be doing this

lorika

Jun 28, 2015
The Netherlands
Parrots
Loki, a strong-willed but adorable Rainbow Lorikeet
Omg I just read your whole story and I am so sorry for you.
I'm so curious as to how it went after the injections. Was there any improvement?!

Kyoto

Mar 18, 2015
Media
Halifax, NS, Canada
Parrots
Kyoto (AKA Kyo)-Green Cheek Conure
Charlie - Canary
Tommy - Budgie
Sunny - budgie
I feel like they all go through this phase. Kyo is now a year old, and is finally starting to calm down a bit. I feel like either she is in the calm before the storm (puberty), or that puberty may be helping her chill out a bit. It has taken a lot of work and patience, but I think we can finally say she is accepting my husband.

I hope that things for Tiki have improved. I love my little Kyo and I understand how rough the hard days can be.

JerseyWendy

Jul 20, 2012
I am interested

Saige, I just noticed that you registered yesterday, and have responded to 4 different ads where folks are looking to rehome their bird. Did you read each individual thread from front to back? Because one of the birds had already found a new home. :)

Please know that we (all of us on the forum, not just moderators) always caution folks when brand new peeps are looking for a free bird (or one with a minimal rehoming fee).

Why not take the time and introduce yourself? Participate a bit perhaps? Just some food for thought. :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts