Dinner time...

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon
Jonesy a Goffins 'Too who had to be rehomed :-(

And a Normal Grey Cockatiel named BB who came home with me on 5/20/2016.
My buddy DJ stopped by this afternoon/evening and I did a little cook-out. Just a couple "Ball Park" franks on the grill and a couple ears of locally grown sugar/butter corn,and some 'tater salad.

I had Amy and Beebers join us. Amy on her table T-stand and BB on one of our shoulders. ( he was up and down my arm,running over to "Uncle DJ" up and down his arm..that little boy is always on the go :rolleyes:)

so we shared our dinner with the kids. It actually was the first time that the four of us sat down at the kitchen table for a "meal" lol.
Amy seemed very interested with all of this. I shared small pieces of my dawg with her and cut a small piece of cob with the corn on it,made sure it was cool enough ( didn't want to burn her little tongue). She ate ALOT lol..A small pile of 'tater salad,a little piece of dawg bun and a very small amount of melted cheese on the dawg. She made her typical Amazon noises,one's she usually makes when she is enjoying something.

BB on the other hand,was more concerned about running amok across the table,thru the 'tater salad and the up some ones arm. Always on the move that little boy is :rolleyes: I think he chewed on ONE corn nib and a piece of 'tater.

It was nice,seeing Amy enjoying dinner time with her "uncle" and me...:)

Jim

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
And they say nobody has family dinners any more!

Yup, that's our Jim and friends - trend-setters! Or, would it be better to say 'Restarter of Trends!' Thanks for the mental picture of everyone at the table enjoying themselves!

Aaaaa, corn on the cob and Amazons!

Most Reactions

Latest posts