Expressive birdies

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur momā€™s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
So, Iā€™ve noticed how expressive our feathered gremlins are, especially my own, and itā€™s so funny to me. They literally have little eyebrows and it looks like they can smile or frown, itā€™s so funny and interesting! Letā€™s see some pictures of your feathered gremlins and goblins giving their expressions!

Iā€™ll start!

376DD91C-6475-46CD-9809-9B5884E2C6B9.jpeg

Rico looks like he has eyebrows, right?! He looks so grumpy- which, he kind of is.

6E67542F-8728-48FC-A33F-4E298921C179.jpeg

And here is the beloved, scowling cricket. The red eyes do not make the scowl look any less frightening!

Letā€™s see your little monsters!

onamom

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month šŸ†
May 9, 2022
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ona: Dilute Green Cheek Conure
I love their expressions! I can definitely see Ricoā€™s ā€œeyebrowsā€!

Ona is an absolute ham and always pulls out her sweetest or most showy expression for the camera. I think here she looks like ā€œIā€™m pretty and I know it!ā€

IMG_4670.jpeg

This is also her ā€œprettyā€ pose. She will hold her wing out until you tell her she is pretty.

ShellyL

Feb 15, 2021
Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Parrots
Black capped conures, Duffy and Rocky
Lilac Crowned Amazon, Gemi
Blue Fronted Amazon, Paco
Alexandrine Parrots, Worf & Dougie
Congo African Grey, Ozzy
Parakeet, Stormy
So, Iā€™ve noticed how expressive our feathered gremlins are, especially my own, and itā€™s so funny to me. They literally have little eyebrows and it looks like they can smile or frown, itā€™s so funny and interesting! Letā€™s see some pictures of your feathered gremlins and goblins giving their expressions!

Iā€™ll start!

View attachment 53375
Rico looks like he has eyebrows, right?! He looks so grumpy- which, he kind of is.

View attachment 53376
And here is the beloved, scowling cricket. The red eyes do not make the scowl look any less frightening!

Letā€™s see your little monsters!
On a missionā€¦ do not bother me!!

Attachments

• IMG_3279.jpeg
    IMG_3279.jpeg
    332.6 KB · Views: 24

Most Reactions