Finally

ParrotLover2001

Dec 20, 2016
In my parents house
Parrots
A cockatiel, a bourke, and three budgies
Something I'd also like to announce is that I finally got a new car.
You may know that I crashed my car back at the end of July, my Volvo. I wanted a Subaru, only found one that had passed inspection, but my parents thought I should get something with onstar, not to mention that a Subaru needs the head gaskets replaced every so often, more often compared to other vehicles. That means that this Chevy Equinox will probably be cheaper in the long run.
I got an Equinox.
Because no one wants to drive the suburban I will end up sharing with my sister, but we won't speak of that.
Look at this car. 5 years old, was within budget, and was inspected. Has a sunroof, no heated seats but it does have remote start, so I'll let it slide.
8790cecd0d6f106ea1ccf5900c1647e0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

saxguy64

Staff member
Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2018
Media
Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
Congratulations, nice vehicle! :) Very exciting, and a relief I'm sure, after being without one for this long. My son finally retired my old Subaru and got a 2015 Chevy Trax. I didn't know much about them, but I have to say, it's a pretty cool little car. All wheel drive, and 30ish mpg! It's smaller than the Equinox though.

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Enjoy! And drive responsibly. Lots of idiots on the road these days. I wish that states would institute periodic road tests, like every 5 years until your'e 30, every 10 until you're 60, and then back to 5 years until 70 at which time its every 2 years. Driving is a privilege not a right. Drivers should have to demonstrate their ability!

Most Reactions

Latest posts