Florida bird shows for fall

Flboy

Dec 28, 2014
Greater Orlando area, Florida
Parrots
JoJo, 'Special' GCC, Bongo, Cinnamon GCC(wife's)
October 3rd & 4th – Pensacola, FL- Pensacola Fair Grounds - Southeast Exotic Bird Fair –
October 11th – Brooksville, FL- Hernando County Fairgrounds –
October 18th – Orlando FL - Exotic Bird Events Inc. - Central Florida Fairground 4603 W Colonial Dr.
October 24th & 25th -Tampa Bay Area-- - Southeast Exotic Bird Fair –9250 E Fowler Ave Thonotosassa, Fl
And more. New Contact Us widget 3

deque

Aug 7, 2014
Miami, Florida
Parrots
Bala- B&G, Capri- Greenwing, Cata- Catalina, Ruby- Military, Abbey- B&G
Really wish you would do a bird fair in South Florida! There is a massive bird community here.

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
I've been to most of those shows, it's ok, but not really anything special. Check out ammermans.com they have 2 shows a year, 4th of July and Thanksgiving. Sunday only show but you need almost all day to walk around and see it all. All the shows you have listed combined won't have as much as the ammermans show. Folks travel from all over the US.to buy birds, toys, cages etc. Just east of Orlando near Plant city. Btw cheapest priced cages, toys , birds, food, etc. You really need to go to believe it. Bring your pick up truck. I usually buy a few cages while there, sometimes as many as 10 cage vendors, rock bottom prices.

Edit...west of Orlando. Between Tampa and Orlando.

Last edited:
OP
Flboy

Flboy

Dec 28, 2014
Greater Orlando area, Florida
Parrots
JoJo, 'Special' GCC, Bongo, Cinnamon GCC(wife's)
I've been to most of those shows, it's ok, but not really anything special. Check out ammermans.com they have 2 shows a year, 4th of July and Thanksgiving. Sunday only show but you need almost all day to walk around and see it all. All the shows you have listed combined won't have as much as the ammermans show. Folks travel from all over the US.to buy birds, toys, cages etc. Just east of Orlando near Plant city. Btw cheapest priced cages, toys , birds, food, etc. You really need to go to believe it. Bring your pick up truck. I usually buy a few cages while there, sometimes as many as 10 cage vendors, rock bottom prices.

I agree, the shows I listed, going back 10 years ago were amazing! But past few years meh! Will hit your's, that is only about 5 miles from my daughter's house.
http://www.ammermans.com/ Nov 29

The Ammerman Family Farm
4902 North Charlie Taylor Road
Plant City, Florida 33565

Last edited:

BirdmanGlass

Sep 4, 2015
Orlando, FL
Parrots
B/G Macaw (rescue)
Great to know! I will have to make plans for Ammermans. The bird shows have definitely gone down hill in the last couple years..

Mariar

May 9, 2014
Clearwater Florida but grew up in Wisconsin
Parrots
Doolie,Yellow nape amazon(r.i.p.03/10/15)
Sissy,severe macaw(rescued on 03-16-15) chirpy,sparrow(beak less) jack,Jill,chase,fiona,finch, and tiger,sulfer crested(rescued 04/15/20
Thanks for the info..im always looking for something different ☺

Most Reactions

Latest posts