Getting a new bird. Alexander ring neck

Happyandzaza

May 11, 2023
Parrots
L
I wanna know what is the best color to get a alexandrin ringneck, options are blue, white, green, yellow. 3 months old
I used to own conures until the flew away and never found them, We had a special bond and I still miss them 😢, now I wanna get a new one and Will treat him or her, like a KING, and never making the same mistakes again, if you have any opinion on what color should I get or any advice it would be an honor thanks❤️

TaylorLincoln99

Sep 7, 2022
Media
Parrots
Fiona (Indian Ringneck)
I wanna know what is the best color to get a alexandrin ringneck, options are blue, white, green, yellow. 3 months old
I used to own conures until the flew away and never found them, We had a special bond and I still miss them 😢, now I wanna get a new one and Will treat him or her, like a KING, and never making the same mistakes again, if you have any opinion on what color should I get or any advice it would be an honor thanks❤️
Hi! I have a green Indian ringneck. I LOVE the blue color too!

OP
Happyandzaza

Happyandzaza

May 11, 2023
Parrots
L
Hi! I have a green Indian ringneck. I LOVE the blue color too!
Thanks for opinion I went to buy a ringneck, and I ended up getting a sun conure that turned out to be a jenday conure :p, anyways Im happy with me new pet bird he is a baby and trying to bond now.

Most Reactions