Gift for parrots (owners)?

ray-of-flight

Jun 14, 2023
Parrots
None yet, am studying for my first one
While I am waiting to hear back from the rescue for an appointment, I found some kind folks nearby who are willing to come let me see their birds in person at their house. I thought it would be a good way to get some hands on experience outside of the shop and see what living with a bird is like up close and personal. One has two conures, and another has a conure, some budgies, and two greys.

I would like to bring them/their parrots a little gift as a thank you. I was thinking some sprouts as I eat a lot of those, but I wasn't sure if bringing food was a good idea as they might not like that particular food? I'd also prefer not to ask as a good gift should be a surprise imo, and of course they're doing this out of the kindness of their hearts so they might turn a gift down but dangit, I want to give them something as thanks! Would a handmade toy be better maybe?

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 6 budgies, Scuti Jr. (f), yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
Birds destroy

something like this....I'd love to get from someone.
1687100226467.png

onamom

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month 🏆
May 9, 2022
Indiana, USA
Parrots
Ona: Dilute Green Cheek Conure
That’s so great that they are letting you meet their birds! And what a thoughtful idea to bring them something. I think they’ll appreciate anything you bring. Most birds like Nutriberries.

Most Reactions

Latest posts