Green and violet photo blast :)

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Love the pics, Dani! The first one was hilarious! What is it with parrots and our eyes? Lol! Such beautiful birds! Especially the DV Turquoise! Wow!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Blancaej

Apr 5, 2013
Middlebury, VT
Parrots
CAG Quincy - BD 3/27/00. Gotcha 6/00 ~ GW Macaw Savannah - BD 6/21/93. Gotcha 4/13 ~ B&G Macaw Coqui - BD 9/3/03. Gotcha 10/13 ~ Blue Crown Conure Sidney - BD Unknown Approx 5 Years Old. Gotcha 6/15/
Wow! All wonderful photos! Your birds are so beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

OP
SilverSage

SilverSage

Sep 14, 2013
Columbus, GA
Parrots
Eclectus, CAG, BH Pionus, Maximilian’s Pionus, Quakers, Indian Ringnecks, Green Cheeked Conures, Black Capped Conures, Cockatiels, Lovebirds, Budgies, Canaries, Diamond Doves, Zebra Finches, Society F
Actually that is a pic of my sister and Kaleo. Ellene had Judy informed him he was allowed to give kisses but not pick her nose, and he immediately stuck his tongue in her eye!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
SilverSage

SilverSage

Sep 14, 2013
Columbus, GA
Parrots
Eclectus, CAG, BH Pionus, Maximilian’s Pionus, Quakers, Indian Ringnecks, Green Cheeked Conures, Black Capped Conures, Cockatiels, Lovebirds, Budgies, Canaries, Diamond Doves, Zebra Finches, Society F
987becabad8ce17fa4167507d40f331d.jpg
a4459cd3e20b61456da8e79cbea7d1ee.jpg

OP
SilverSage

SilverSage

Sep 14, 2013
Columbus, GA
Parrots
48044f9a5038b1951d993a724da23be6.jpg
c55dcc630a4499baaf55acfa363cc0cf.jpg

Ollie has a death wish landing that close to the three amigos. Yet for some reason none of the other birds go after her.

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
Great update of your beautiful flock! Are you able to have them all out at the same time? Or do you have to break it down into shifts?

OP
SilverSage

SilverSage

Sep 14, 2013
Columbus, GA
Parrots
It depends on how much attention I have to focus on them at the moment. The more attention I have the more who can be out at any given moment.

Keep in mind, not all of my birds are tame, so the wild ones don't come out.

As far as the tame ones, I sold my big tree and invested in multiple smaller play areas, and 90% of the time they all get on ok or leave each other alone. No one is out for blood :)

OP
SilverSage

SilverSage

Sep 14, 2013
Columbus, GA
Parrots
For example, right now only 4 IRNs, 3 GCCs, 2 Cockatiels, and a Pionus are out...

Most Reactions

Latest posts