Happy Birthday, tab_xo!!!

Anansi

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 18, 2013
Somerset,NJ
Parrots
Maya (Female Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Jolly (Male Solomon Island eclectus parrot), Bixby (Male, red-sided eclectus. RIP), Suzie (Male cockatiel. RIP)
HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY, TAB!!!

9b80ca7d-b38f-4d99-b368-ce60070f90f4.jpg

Knowing your love of Supercross, I figured I'd go a bit left of traditional with your birthday image! Hahaha!

Tab (AKA Tabs/Tablet/Waffle/Watson/Robin/Sunshine), you know that you are one of my favorite people on the planet, right? And your 21st birthday is a HUGE milestone! So I'm wishing you a year that builds on all of the achievements and successes you've already managed as a foundation in the past two years. I know I'm not alone in saying just how very proud I am of you.

Continue to challenge yourself in the way that you have been, my friend, and there will be no limit to what you can achieve. At the risk of giving you an even bigger head [emoji14], you are a beautiful person and a wonderful friend, and I look forward to seeing where you go from here.

Oops! Too late to prevent that cranial growth, huh? :D
Screen%20shot%202014-11-14%20at%2011.55.18%20AM_zpseo2hxiss.png
[/URL][/IMG]​

Last edited:

henpecked

Dec 12, 2010
Media
NC/FLA
Parrots
Jake YNA 1970,Kia Panama amazon1975, both i removed from nest and left siblings, Forever Home to,Stacie (YN hen),Mickie (RLA male),Blinkie (YNA hen),Kong (Panama hen),Rescue Zons;Nitro,Echo,Rocky,Rub
Happy 21st Tab.

Aquila

Nov 19, 2012
Philadelphia
Parrots
Sydney - Blue Front Amazon
Gonzo - Congo African Grey
Willow - Cockatiel
RIP:
Snowy, Ivy, Kiwi, Ghost - Parakeets
Berry - Cinnamon GCC
Happy Birthday!! I miss being 21. :p

Sunset_Chaser

Sep 25, 2014
Minnesota
Parrots
Bella (B&G Macaw)
2 Yellow Naped Amazons,
8 Lovebirds,
2 Green Cheeks,
2 Sun Conures,
2 Indian Ringnecks,
2 Quakers
Happy Birthday! :)

prsgirl77

Jul 5, 2013
Parrots
Pickles YCA
Kiwi OWA
Basil YCA
Pudgie & lemon cockatiels
Abbie & Finch zebra finches
8 budgies
Luna & Lucy RES
Happy birthday Tab. I hope you have a lovely day and lots of birthday cake ��������

Allee

Oct 27, 2013
Media
Texas
Parrots
U2-Poppy(Poppy lives with her new mommy, Misty now) CAG-Jack, YNA, Bingo, Budgie-Piper, Cockatiel-Sweet Pea Quakers-Harry, Sammy, Wilson ***Zeke (quaker) Twinkle (budgie) forever in our hearts
Happy Birthday, Tab!

OOwl

Oct 12, 2010
Texas
Parrots
Rosebreasted Cockatoo, Congo Grey, MRH Amazon, Lovebird
Happy Birthday! Miss your posts. Hope your day is amazing!

goalerjones

Oct 24, 2011
Parrots
Hahn's macaw, RIP George, Jenday Conure
Old thread, but I was trying to find anything new on Tabitha and Fargo, but all the social media seems to have stopped in 2017. Does anyone have a new link for an Instagram account or any news?

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Old thread, but I was trying to find anything new on Tabitha and Fargo, but all the social media seems to have stopped in 2017. Does anyone have a new link for an Instagram account or any news?
You're quite right @goalerjones, the only social media I can find is from 2017 or even earlier. One of our mods, @Terry57, may know something more, hopefully she'll see my tag and respond :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts