HMS Hellion sinks off the coast of New Jersey!

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
Yes, the beloved Hellion (formerly of Her Majesty's Navy) sank to the bottom of the Little Egg. Any one know of a reasonable Chery Astro Van available to be turned into the iconic and much revered HMS Hellion IV? Contact me!

Capt and HMS Hellion.jpg

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
What a shame about the ship...on the other hand, that van is freaking awesome!

Vampiric_Conure

May 16, 2022
Media
Albums
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Parrots
Charlie (M) - 23 yrs - Peach Front Conure
Redshift (M)-22yrs - normal Cockatiel
Moon (M) - 2 ys - wf pied cockatiel
Chara (F)- 1 yr - wf pied cockatiel
Tis a shame the old girl sank. As for getting a replacement... I have no idea where you could find such a vessel as sturdy as she was! :D.

OP
wrench13

wrench13

Staff member
Super Moderator
Parrot of the Month ๐Ÿ†
Nov 22, 2015
Media
Albums
Isle of Long, NY
Parrots
Yellow Shoulder Amazon, Salty
@terry - thats actually Hellion III. First one seized the engine, second one was well, lets say the state owns that one. The mast ripped off doing 75/80 on the 95 N, just can-openered the roof. Not safe. And III needed basically a new engine. She was scuttled on Egg Harbor.

We get idiots asking if it came like that! I always tell them "That was the Nautica option. Didn't you see it?'.

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
@terry - thats actually Hellion III. First one seized the engine, second one was well, lets say the state owns that one. The mast ripped off doing 75/80 on the 95 N, just can-openered the roof. Not safe. And III needed basically a new engine. She was scuttled on Egg Harbor.

We get idiots asking if it came like that! I always tell them "That was the Nautica option. Didn't you see it?'.
Waiting for pics of Hellion IV!

Most Reactions