Looking to rehome African Grey(male), Albany NY

LilNico

Dec 3, 2023
albany ny
Parrots
African grey
Hello, I'm looking to re home my 14/15 year old African grey, Nico. He is an independent bird who loves to chew on anything he can find. He loves to sing and talk out loud. He loves to imitate you to create new melodies, or just copy random sounds he hears around him. He is a one person kind of bird so he would need work due to him biting anyone he is inconvenienced by. With me he is lovely: loves to cuddle and be pet and fall asleep against my chest, so I know he will be perfect with someone else who puts in the time to get to know him. I am looking for someone who is experienced/ already has parrots and knows how to adequately care for them. He will come with his avian adventures cage, toys and his current food supplies if requested. I'm unable to keep caring for Nico due to my mental health. And being 18, knowing I might pursue classes I know I will be unable to keep him company and care for him as best as I want to. Please let me know if you have any questions.

He does currently have a gut problem that is still ongoing and being dealt with, though im finding it hard due to costs . If you are interested, please keep this in mind.

Attachments

• Nico2.jpg
    Nico2.jpg
    334.9 KB · Views: 40
  • Nico.jpg
    Nico.jpg
    311.1 KB · Views: 42
  • nico1.jpg
    nico1.jpg
    309.5 KB · Views: 4
  • nico3.jpg
    nico3.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

PrimorandMoxi

May 29, 2015
New Jersey
Parrots
Max (23yo) Blue and Gold Macaw,
&
PRIMOR (8yo) Red Lored Amazon,
&
ABBA (33yo) Red Lored Amazon - RIP
only the best home for this bird.

I wish it were me, but have my hands full with a B&G and an Amazon.

Is he flighted?

OP
LilNico

LilNico

Dec 3, 2023
albany ny
Parrots
African grey
only the best home for this bird.

I wish it were me, but have my hands full with a B&G and an Amazon.

Is he flighted?
Unfortunately his old owners cut his wings horribly, so he is unable to fly at all at the moment.

Jamie O

Apr 12, 2024
I'm interested in adopting him. I am also in the Albany NY area. Have you located a home for him yet?

Jamie O

Apr 12, 2024
Hi. Have you found a home for your bird yet? I live in the Albany area and very interested in rehoming him. How much are the fees if he's still available?

Most Reactions

Latest posts