so-cal
Parrots
1 YNA (Bingo)
1 OWA (Plumas R.I.P.)
1 RLA (Pacho R.I.P.)
2 GCA(Luna,Merlin) The Twins
1 Congo AG (Bella)
5 Cockatiels
Bella my simulated African Grey has been spying on me.
I believe she has paired herself with my new Alexa dot (with clock), at least this new behavior started shortly after I got the new Dot.
I am sure it’s her eyes.
Bella is letting Alexa see through her eyes. Just wait for the photo.
I will be laying on the bed in my bedroom
Se will sneak around the door jam from the bathroom (her normal monitoring post) and watch me
IMG_1275.jpeg

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Surely only robot mechanical feet would be able to climb your door frame like that. Bella's cover is definitely blown, she's a government plant for sure. Be afraid, Wes, BE VERY AFRAID!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

ravvlet

Jun 25, 2019
Seattle WA
Parrots
Kirby - OWA, 33yrs old (2019-)
Broccoli - Dusky Conure - 3?mo old (July 2023 -)
~~~
(Rehomed) Sammy - YNA, 45 yrs old (2022-2023)
(RIP) Cricket - Cockatiel (2019-2022)
Mildly terrifying but extremely hilarious. You would think the Amazon device would pair with the Amazon, but alas!

SailBoat

Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2015
Western, Michigan
Parrots
DYH Amazon
Julio's distrust for anything non-'New World Amazon' has kept the plastic predator far away! Add, anything 'Government' related and we are fairly comfortable with our current non-bugged status.

Plus, our home is inspected by HRH to assure that nothing has found its way into his kingdom while he and his staff have been at the cabin.

Rico_Tiel

Oct 21, 2022
Media
Ur mom’s car
Parrots
Ricochet - Cockatiel
Cricket - Budgie
If I touch the antenna on my birb C-T1EL-067, he glitches out and powers off momentarily.

IMG_7307.jpeg

Proof. It is proven that birds, like hearts, toes, and snow are just government ploys smh my head 😒

Most Reactions