My heart melted

ImaParrot

Apr 13, 2023
Media
Houston, Texas
Parrots
Turtle (my sister's budgie. Let's be real, I'm taking care of him)
Elvis (budgie)
Olive (budgie)
Niki R.I.P (budgie)
The other day I was trying to put Elvis back in the cage. He was sitting on my hand in the most adorable way, but when I put my hand in the cage, he ran up my arm. I leaned against a toy and just stood there for maybe 15 minutes, singing Always on My Mind and Can't Help Falling in Love With You, mostly because they were Elvis songs. He ran back down to my hand and wouldn't get off, and then he started to fall asleep. It was one of the cutest things I've ever witnessed.

Of course, Olive and Turtle are still scared birds, but it's a work in progress. We're getting there... slowly.

Greenhouseparrots

Nov 27, 2022
UK
Parrots
Crimson bellied conure- Tequila
Greencheek conure- Sierra
Pearled cockatiel- Malibu
Cockatiel- Volkan
Yellow budgies- Pina Colada and Houdini
Blue budgie- Lightning
White and blue budgie- Ciroc
The other day I was trying to put Elvis back in the cage. He was sitting on my hand in the most adorable way, but when I put my hand in the cage, he ran up my arm. I leaned against a toy and just stood there for maybe 15 minutes, singing Always on My Mind and Can't Help Falling in Love With You, mostly because they were Elvis songs. He ran back down to my hand and wouldn't get off, and then he started to fall asleep. It was one of the cutest things I've ever witnessed.

Of course, Olive and Turtle are still scared birds, but it's a work in progress. We're getting there... slowly.
Awww that's so cute!

Most Reactions

Latest posts